Is it true a Premium Chistopher Lee?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1sixthtoyz

Super Freak
Reaction score
A quote for UMA -

"Just picked up Dracula and Phantom of the Opera...Great figures from Distinctive Dummies. I did see Christopher Lee Sideshow Premium Format at Monsterpalooza yesterday...It also looked great."
Can anyone confirm that Sideshow is doing one and picked up the Hammer licence?

300012_press06-001.jpg

ThreadClose.gif

"I asked the guy at the Sideshow booth if they picked up The Hammer license...he said "no" and it was just done for show.... But I got to say it looked awesome. I took a photo on my phone but all my pictures were blank, I hope someone else at the show took photos and can post"

Here's a bad iphone picture. I was told it was just a one off, unfortunately. I hope they change their mind. I don't collect statues but I would buy this one in a heartbeat.

Here's a bad iphone picture. I was told it was just a one off, unfortunately. I hope they change their mind. I don't collect statues but I would buy this one in a heartbeat.

I do not buy statues either but that is awesome!

That is awesome Sideshow have to release this.You can not unsee something that cool.

The one piece I have wanted Sideshow to do going back all the way to the Universal Monsters 8" action figure line days, and they finally do get around to making a Christopher Lee Dracula piece...and it's just for show? Seriously? Man, I can't tell you how depressing that is to me.

And even though I have a few niggles, overall it looks pretty damn good, too. Hopefully Sideshow changes their mind one day...

:clap:clapTHIS BETTER MAKE IT TO THE MASSES. IE---me.

Thats all I am gonna say. I have been trumpeting the cause of Hammer and Vincent Price (as well as Psycho) to be picked up by SSC for years.

One off for a Monsterpalooza and that's it? Better not be.:mad::rotfl

Classic Horror film extremists are not be be taunted.:wink1::wink1:

GET BUSY.

They don't care about horror anymore. It's only the big 3. Star Wars/marvel/DC.
It makes me so mad. With all the great horror statues that could be made.

You guys are going to go nuts when they eventually sell it... as a charity auction :lol

It does look fantastic. I hope they make it. Sideshow really needs to step back into Horror again. Its too Star Wars and Superheroes right now. I mean just how many items at Spooktacular were actually horror the last few years? 1 or 2 a year? :slap

You guys are going to go nuts when they eventually sell it... as a charity auction :lol

If it is a one-off and Sideshow does sell it in an auction, I think that I am going to lose what's left of my mind.:panic::google:(:monkey2.... Oh no wait that will happen if they sell the only Son Of Frankenstein Silver Screen Edition 12 inch figure that they have.:lol:rotfl

The Monster,
Nick

Back