Next EU SS 12" is Asajj Ventress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
A nice surprise! Didn't expect them to tell us that, but she will be cool.

Side note--didn't Mara Jade come up next in the EU voting?

Mara Jade is SO much more important then ventress. even though ventress is wicked cool, i'd rather have mara jade.

That one's a definite buy for me. I hope she comes with the green and blue sabers as well as her red ones.

I'm currently listening to the SW section of the pod cast................................

Asajj is a must have. More Sith is definitely a good thing

How sweet would it be if they made her double bladed saber attachable and detachable to each other!

:banana YES :banana

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU:D

Well Asajj is nice but I would rather have Mara Jade. She's a much more important character in EU and probably the most important EU character that is not in the movies

By far the best announcement so far. I'm so glad to be getting some more EU love. Of course this most likely means that she'll be the next Sith that's announced which is gonna suck for some of you. But I don't care about you right now because I'm so damn exited to get an Asajj!

Darth Loki said:
By far the best announcement so far. I'm so glad to be getting some more EU love. Of course this most likely means that she'll be the next Sith that's announced which is gonna suck for some of you. But I don't care about you right now because I'm so damn exited to get an Asajj!

I hear you loki. tomorrow morning im getting the ventress character key, and now a ventress figure; i'm on cloud nine.

jason2885 said:
Well Asajj is nice but I would rather have Mara Jade. She's a much more important character in EU and probably the most important EU character that is not in the movies

I disagree. Asajj played a significant part in Anakin's path to the dark side.

jason2885 said:

I love Mara as well, but we did just get a GG bust of her to tide us over.

I just thrilled to see another EU character! I hope we get all 6 from that poll.

Darth Loki said:

I don't think she'll be the next Sith to be announced. SSC stated that the next Sith would be a few figures down the line. Since that statement, we've had Plo Koon, the RAH Clonetrooper, and the three Endor Commandos. The next Sith should be either the next announcement or very soon.

If SSC has just begun work on Ventress, there's no way she'll be previewed this year. Look at how long Padme is taking.

Darth Loki said:
I love Mara as well, but we did just get a GG bust of her to tide us over.

I just thrilled to see another EU character! I hope we get all 6 from that poll.

what were all 6 from the poll? i can't remember...

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I don't think she'll be the next Sith to be announced. SSC stated that the next Sith would be a few figures down the line. Since that statement, we've had Plo Koon, the RAH Clonetrooper, and the three Endor Commandos. The next Sith should be either the next announcement or very soon.

If SSC has just begun work on Ventress, there's no way she'll be previewed this year. Look at how long Padme is taking.

Trsut me dude, I hope you're right. I'd love a Dooku or Palps. I'd even settle for a suited Vader :D

Back