Endor Rebel Combo Deal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Endor Strike Force Bundle - Limited Time Pre-Order Offer

We are happy to offer this special to collectors who plan to pre-order all three Rebel Commandos. The bundled set will be offered for pre-sale with the launch of our Oct 5th 2006 newsletter and be available for only a short time. Take advantage of the following opportunities:

Receive a $25 gift card towards select Sideshow items!
Reserve all three figures before their official Pre-order dates!
Bundle items packed in specialty shipper box!
Strike Force Bundle saves on expense of individual shipping costs!
Strike Force Bundle scheduled to ship before single Commando figures!

Meh, I don't really need 3 commandos. I've slightly come around to picking up the basic/hoodie guy... but even with the specials I can't justify 3 of these guys.

I plan on getting 'em all. It's nice they're throwing in a gift card. Is "specialty shipper box" another way to say bigger cardboard box?

Nice news. Making some nice deals it appears for those buying. Maybe this will make some of those that complained more happy.

galactiboy said:
Meh, I don't really need 3 commandos. I've slightly come around to picking up the basic/hoodie guy... but even with the specials I can't justify 3 of these guys.

I'm justifying it by telling myself I just need them. Heh.

I had to cancel my regular edition Episode III Obi-Wan Kenobi 12-inch figure that I had pre-ordered directly from Sideshow but was able to pre-order one from my buddies at BBTS.com. I love BBTS, they can ship stuff from Wisconsin and it takes less than a day reach me!

So, yeah, I'd definitely pick up all three anyway and this is a great way to do so! Thanks, Sideshow.

Batty said:
I plan on getting 'em all. It's nice they're throwing in a gift card. Is "specialty shipper box" another way to say bigger cardboard box?

tomandshell said:
That's what I was wondering...

Me three.

Message too short. Must make longer, hence this explanation.

You know, if this was an exclusive 3-Pack window box I would be inclined to get them but really, shipping expenses are negligible when I'm only saving about $16 if I ordered the other two goons seperately. The $25 gift card is nice but hardly enough incentive to get me to spend more money when I'm already broke with these. I might pick up Nic Sant but I'm going to pass on the other two nobodies.

Ok, in theory these should go up next Thursday at EXACTLY 9 PM Eastern? I am soo there to get these. And the fact that we are getting them before the singles ship, a gift card AND a larger shipper box... I can't wait. I love the fact they only named Nik Sant and not the others. My only complaint is that in seeing the better pictures, I thought his beard was a little thinner?

they throw in a gift card.....so you can spend your gift card on nothing you want....or that's what my experiences with the gift card. still haven't spent my $75 from sdcc yet.

the way they are marketing the bundle is ingenious! still don't know if i will get it though but great idea with the way they are offering this.

I wonder if the bundle will almost be like an inclusive oppurtunity. Im glad I dont have anything to do at 9 eastern next Thursday so I will be ready to order then. Hopefully they will at least leave it up for a day. Also I wonder if there will be a special packaging box.

Maybe Dusty or someone from Sideshow can answer these questions.

some one wake me up when these preorders are over...:sleep

Still not interested in these, but it's very cool that SSC gave people the bundle deal they were asking for. SSC once again proves that they do listen to their fans.

Back