Disneyland Park Figurines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
I don't know how new these 6" figurines are, since I haven't seen them posted here at the forum, but I found them at the World of Disney store last week whn I was at the Disneyland. Please excuse me if these have been posted here before.

The sculpting on these figures are amazing and the paint apps are quite clean. I think they were about $13 each which isn't too bad in Disney terms. I would have picked them all up but staying at the Disneyland Hotel for 6 nights really dented my wallet. I only saw these at the World of Disney store but they may be found elsewhere.

winter2012disneyland201.jpg

winter2012disneyland201c.jpg

winter2012disneyland201z.jpg

Holy crap, those are incredible!

I have to turn on the Cohete symbol. Or anyone else who is going there soon - I would be eternally (or six months) grateful if someone can pick these up for me.

Or if these wind up popping up on disneystore.com, I'd love a heads up.

I'd greatly prefer to avoid the secondary market, and pay like $20 each.

I don't even really want Minnie, but I want the rest and figure I might as well finish up the set. But I'd love to find more figures similar to the actual walkaround design, like the How2Work Mickey figure.

Or if these wind up popping up on disneystore.com, I'd love a heads up.

I'd greatly prefer to avoid the secondary market, and pay like $20 each.

I don't even really want Minnie, but I want the rest and figure I might as well finish up the set. But I'd love to find more figures similar to the actual walkaround design, like the How2Work Mickey figure.

I'd actually like to pick up that How2Work 12" Mickey someday. It's in the scale of figures in which I collect. But he is going for some crazy money out there. I believe that ship has sailed.

That's the one thing I didn't get for my 50th birthday. :monkey2

Holy crap, those are incredible!

I have to turn on the Cohete symbol. Or anyone else who is going there soon - I would be eternally (or six months) grateful if someone can pick these up for me.

Okie dokie.

There is Walt Disney World versions also. Both are available on DisneyStore.com :)

Last edited:
Okie dokie.

Thanks a lot for the offer, but if it is available online, this will be easier for everyone involved. If anything else wild pops up, I have my Cohete-symbol ready.

There is Walt Disney World versions also. Both are available on DisneyStore.com :)

Ahhh... "figurine". I kept searching "figure" with no luck. So I just looked everywhere manually, which I should have just done in the first place. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm going to have to go with my east coast roots and go with the WDW backdrop. I'm torn about not wanting Minnie and wanting the set. Although I'm sure I'll buy something to get it to $75 for the free shipping, so she might be part of that. I shall think about it!

Last edited:
Back