Decisions on display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok looks like I've managed hopefully to get some trades in for some statues I've got, I've already got a Boba PF and hope to get the Han in Carbonite soon, I've been offered a Boba 1:1 bust, so I thought display these together with a bit of art sorted.
Boba bust above that the two PFs then some art, or should I sell the Boba PF and display the Mythos Boba (which I'm getting) above with a master replica Boba blaster and the Mythos art.
Now my decision is what to get next I've got a 1:1 Maul with the Mythos statue, I plan to have theMythos art framed now the other guy has a lot of master replica stuff, so I was thinking of getting the Maul saber to go with it, so I'd have Maul bust above that the saber then above that the Mythos statue with art, what do you think?
Finally I will get the Vader Mythos, so should I go for MR Vader helmet to go with this plus say a Vader saber as well, with the Mythos art with it. I can't afford the SS Vader 1:1
The aim is less is more, I've got a Grevious bust and if they bring a Mythos one out I think I'd sell my PF, just because of space and it would match all the other displays.
Do you think getting rid of the Boba PF is a good idea? Or should I just display the Mythos separate?

I would never get rid of my Boba PF.. he is the nicest statue besides the Obiwan Mythos I currently own. But its all up to you to be honest.. just letting you know.. I would not do it ;)

I'd keep the Boba pf, especially if you're a Boba fan and it seems like you are. Seems like at some point down the road you'll be wishing you still had your film accurate pf aside from the mythos.

I say keep both, because that mythos looks pretty sexy.

How dare you entertain the notion of ditching a Boba Fett piece!!! :horror

The display is going to come down to your taste and what pieces you want to present and not present. Personally, the PF with Han in Carbonite looks very nice.

I know it's a long ways off, but SS has said they are working on an ESB Fett and that will look great with Han as well.

They Mythos Fett is a great interpretation of the character and I think this line is going to become quite popular if SS can continue to pick good characters paired with good backstories.

The lifesize bust I don't have, but would love to. That will look nice wherever you put it.

All this being said, I am a tad biased as I am a Fett nut! As long as it looks good to you that's all that matters.

I always wait with anticipation for that dreded email when I send my statues . Good luck buddy hope it works out for you :)

Cheers mate.

Looks like I'm going with Boba bust then ill put a glass shelf above with Boba PF and Han in Carbonite, then I'm going to have some artwork above.
For Maul I've got the bust then above I've hopefully got a battle damaged MR sabre plus Mythos statue and then artwork above it.
Final display may well be a Vader Helmet with Mythos Statue and Vader MR sabre with some artwork above.
What do you think?

Is he, where mate I miss the Collectormania in May due to a holiday, not seen him appearing anywhere though.
Wow just done a search an he's going to be down the road from me on 6th may I'm on it.

Back