• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help with trade problem with MOD..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after several meassages being sent with no reply(even tho hes reading them and has been logging in all day for the past 2 days) and with me saying refund my money so I can stop shipment of my package that's being delivered Monday from sideshow so I can get a refund..and with me going public hes sent me a tracking number that does not work,well as of now!!!If there was a problem..death in family,child sick or life itself all he could of done was responded,he had access to a computer to log on and make several posts in different threads just makes this fishy to me.When he didn't respond to my messages I put a post in his for sale thread but because my posts have to be approved by a MOd it never was posted...kinda funny that it got removed.

Last edited:
Tracking is showing up and should be here by Monday ,goes to show you calling someone out lights a fire under their @ss,this all could of been avoided and ill give a update when it's delivered .

Back