• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Hot Toys Sucker Punch Amber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’m looking to get a Hot Toys Sucker Punch Amber figure/w box and all accessories. An opened and previously displayed one is fine with me as long as the condition is good.

I’m not willing to pay EBay prices and so does anyone here have one they want to part with? I’m looking to spend less than what it retailed for, as far as what I’m willing to pay. Baby Doll is already coming and Amber is only to compliment her.

Amazon has it brand new for $140, I know someone has and can offer me an opened and displayed one for less than that.

Still wouldn't mind picking this figure up on the cheap, un-opened or opened (displayed in protected container or case, so as not to be dusty), but when I say cheap, I mean cheap.

Back