NEW PICS OF JANGO MINI BUST (ALTERNATE HEADSCULPT)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
https://threads.rebelscum.com/showf...collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post2173292#2173279

ggsjango2a.jpg

SWEET! Does this mean the heads will be swappable?

Also, how come everything looks chrome in that picture?

I don't collect the GG busts (so obviously I'll be passing on it), but I have to say that this is probably one of the best--if not THE best--mini-busts that Gentle Giant has done so far. The chrome is a bit overdone since Jango's armor was never that shiny, but the Temuera Morrison headsculpt is fantastic!!

Plus, it opens the door a lot more for an eventual Commander Cody.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I don't collect the GG busts (so obviously I'll be passing on it), but I have to say that this is probably one of the best--if not THE best--mini-busts that Gentle Giant has done so far. The chrome is a bit overdone since Jango's armor was never that shiny, but the Temuera Morrison headsculpt is fantastic!!

Plus, it opens the door a lot more for an eventual Commander Cody.

Likewise, bust looks VERY realistic and crisp. I don't collect GG busts, but if I did, I would jump all over this.

Hopefully the eventual Jango PF will have a change-o-head like this.

It is a very cool bust, and a huge improvement over the last Jango bust, but he seems like he just went through the bot-wash. I don't remember him being so shiny!?!

He doesn't look that shiny on GG's website.

popup_2.jpg

I wonder if they're doing a chromed change-of-heads limited edition already?

Read the thread. Mark from Rebelscum said that all of them will be chrome. They will add the chrome first and then painted.

I hope the final version will look as good as that painted prototype.

Darth Waller said:
He doesn't look that shiny on GG's website.

popup_2.jpg

I wonder if they're doing a chromed change-of-heads limited edition already?

Meh, the unmasked version looks way better.

I wasn't too impressed when I saw the helmeted pic,but now I know it's got a choice of heads I'm very tempted to get one. GG's human likenesses tend to be very hit and miss but they look to have nailed Temuera Morrison's features perfectly.

I decided to cut back on the GG busts, but I will order this one. Great head sculpt and no weird hand pose!

extremely cool...great attitude here.

I'm with those hoping this means a Cody bust is on the way.

The fine looking job with this one almost makes up for the creepy Qui-Gon one.

Almost.

Back