No,really, too many Jedis!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got qui-gon today, and holy Lightsaber! Too many freak'n jedi's. I want some more non Jedi figures, I think I'm done buying Jedi's with the exception of Old Obi-wan,Yoda and any Sith.

I have found that posing them with/without light sabers and with robe variations cuts down on the redundency. I love these Jedi!

denger4000 said:
Just got qui-gon today, and holy Lightsaber! Too many freak'n jedi's. I want some more non Jedi figures, I think I'm done buying Jedi's with the exception of Old Obi-wan,Yoda and any Sith.

:lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe

I've got all mine with robes on and all but Vader with his ignited lightsaber. I just won't pose a jedi without the robes. Maul will be the first figure other than Han to come with a Rob (be it a Sith) to not have the robe on.

Hmmmm the only other Jedi is Plo Koon who is 6 months away.

Pretty soon people will be *****ing "No, really, too many Return of the Jedi figures!"

I pretty much of none of them with their Robes, except Mace Windu, all have Light Sabers drawn though, which I guess made me notice it. I realize Jedi's are easier to make but that doesn't make me stop wanting Chewbacca or Vader. Heck give me an ESB Leia or Lando and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
pixletwin said:
I have found that posing them with/without light sabers and with robe variations cuts down on the redundency. I love these Jedi!

I'm doing the same thing... with all the robes on its too much brown... so I've got about 1/2 of them robed, and only two with ignited blades.

I have Luke with hood and blade, anakin no robe no blade, kit fisto with robe and blade, Vaderkin with hood and blade (posed like Luke :D), Mace with hood and 2 light sabers (one underhanded and one normal)...

pixletwin said:
I have found that posing them with/without light sabers and with robe variations cuts down on the redundency...

Same for me. Only reg. Anakin and Obi-Wan are currently wearing their robes. Only Luke, Mace and Kit have ignited lightsabers. Kit's tentacles make it next to impossible to wear his robe, anyway.

Star%20Wars%20gang%201.jpg

Of course, the best thing about 12" figures is that you can change their pose and accessories if you get tired of them being a certain way.

Fly. that is a really classy display. even with all the Jedi, the variation on the same theme still looks nice!

Jedi's are awesome, just stop raising the price on background characters with not even one line in the film!

congerking said:
HELL YEA...I would love a 12" padme. Wonder which outfit she will be made in....

Hmm... just a shot in the dark here, but I think we'll first see her in the Ilum Snow Bunny outfit as seen in CW.

;)

FlyAndFight said:
Kit's tentacles make it next to impossible to wear his robe, anyway.

Nah - you just can't put the hood up - you need to tuck the rest of the robe under the tentacles. Looks perfect on mine.

Back