AHHHHHHH IT LOOKS TOO SHORT!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a page out of Evilface's book.

Only 1000 available, be sure to keep the traffic off the servers guys! ;) i'll be getting 3 of them.:maul

4343_press01-001.jpg

Looks like a cool fig but it is still an easy pass for me. I don't want no shortie troopers in my collection. ;)

Does SSC sell SW bases separately? They should.

P.S. Pristine white Clone Troopers are the suck.
icon13.gif

Last edited:
IrishJedi said:
Does SSC sell SW bases separately? They should.

P.S. Pristine white Clone Troopers are the suck.
icon13.gif
Pretty much how I feel regardless of how tall the bodies are.

pjam said:
It may be on the new RAH 301 body, if so it will be 12". :D

is that the nude body i see for sale sometimes, both skinny and massive, for like $50+? they are for sure a full 12"? thought i'd heard some of the short figs used that bod too.

Other than being a Clone and obviously having a solid sculpt and being on the RAH body (though undersized) I do not understand the appeal of this figure.

Why would I want to spend $100+ on a 12" figure that I will have to spend additional time and $$ on to make look like anything that is seen in the movie??

IrishJedi said:
Why would I want to spend $100+ on a 12" figure that I will have to spend additional time and $$ on to make look like anything that is seen in the movie??

Good point. Im glad youre not getting one.

will SS's version be around the same price range? if so, might as well get these now.

IrishJedi said:
Other than being a Clone and obviously having a solid sculpt and being on the RAH body (though undersized) I do not understand the appeal of this figure.

What's wrong with it?

jlcmsu said:
What's wrong with it?

There were no pristine Clone Troopers in ROTS, especially all-white ones. (Unless you want to make the case that the ones blowing up in the ships in the opening space battle were, but that would be grasping at best).

For any licensee to produce Clones at this point that are not weathered and/or include colors and markings like any of the clones in the movie is pure laziness. If SSC does this I will be beyond disappointed. I don't think they will, though. With the eventual SSC Clones I believe we'll get stuff that was actually seen in the movies.

Back