• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: T2 T800 body with peg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing i dont like on ttm20 is the front of elbow joint.

If you want to get that classic Shotgun resting on the shoulder look, you'll never get it with a MMS body unless you pop the elbow. If you want to get any crossed arm type poses the MMS just can’t do it. Even the classic T1 T-800 Uzi held to a 90 degree angle can’t be done from the Tech Noir scene. The TTM20 is also lighter and is not as much strain on any of the various (weight) Harley Fat Boy model motorcycles.
Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to push a sale of a TTM20 on you, buy personally, if you want to be able to do more; buying a body that can makes more sense.

I'm selling an MMS117 T-800 body in my for sale thread here. He comes with wrist pegs, but no feet pegs. I live in the Netherlands though, so shipping might be cost prohibitive for you.

I saw your post but looking for Local (US) so that it won't hurt me on shipping :D Thanks

If you want to get that classic Shotgun resting on the shoulder look, you'll never get it with a MMS body unless you pop the elbow. If you want to get any crossed arm type poses the MMS just can’t do it. Even the classic T1 T-800 Uzi held to a 90 degree angle can’t be done from the Tech Noir scene. The TTM20 is also lighter and is not as much strain on any of the various (weight) Harley Fat Boy model motorcycles.
Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to push a sale of a TTM20 on you, buy personally, if you want to be able to do more; buying a body that can makes more sense.

Thanks Mate i really appreciate your tips but for the meantime, i need T2 T800 Body or Bane.

Back