"The Purge" . . . 5/31/2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0vg9A3Q8Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

--

Given the current direction of this country . . . makes me wonder if such a thing can/should/will occur?

I liked the thought of a single day of chaos but then the movie looks like it turns into Assault on Precinct 13.

Looked interesting until it turned into the predictable "trapped in a house with people trying to kill me" crap.

I liked the thought of a single day of chaos but then the movie looks like it turns into Assault on Precinct 13.

Looked interesting until it turned into the predictable "trapped in a house with people trying to kill me" crap.

yeah, exactly what I was thinking.

Seems like the movie will focus on this one family the whole night.
The trailer reminded me of The Strangers, or The Collector.

sounds like such a great concept, but feels like it is going to be completely wasted. :slap

I don't think one night of lawlessness would bring the crime rate down across the board, but I guess it's just a movie. Does have that Assault on Precinct 13 feel to it.

this is the slasher version of the movie HARD TARGET, minus the macho fight scenes and bangbangs.
215px-HardTarget_1993_poster.jpg

If I had to venture a guess . . . I'd say the person that the couple's dumb@$$ son lets in will end up killing the couple and/or the kids at the end as a twist after everyone else has been offed.

If I had to venture a guess . . . I'd say the person that the couple's dumb@$$ son lets in will end up killing the couple and/or the kids at the end as a twist after everyone else has been offed.

I would laugh my butt off if that was the case. (which could possibly be.

If I had to venture a guess . . . I'd say nobody watches this ****.

I think the "Paranormal Activity" crowd will eat it up.

The Paranormal Activity Crowd doesn't eat up anything that isn't a haunted house boo factory.

This looks more like a character film.

I hope you guys understand this movie probably has a budget of under 10 million dollars....so there was no logical way they could've ever set this story in any place other then one location....

Back