ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Noisy Boy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madnug

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw these pictures from a Taiwan show display! Totally happy 3A is still going to put out Noisy Boy, AND they actually got the LED on his arms to work that will change the display!! OMG! MUST BUY!! (Yes, I am a big fan of those robot designs in the movie)

12424_547423235301798_1923339160_n.jpg

306067_4119884853711_190656393_n.jpg

891755_438912852851005_232475904_o.jpg

I thought Atom was the only one I was going to pick up, but I might have to get this :monkey1

That looks incredible, love the LEDs. Definite purchase :yess:

[ame]https://youtu.be/9UgswIkfiu4[/ame]

hope he also has the lights on the back

Last edited:
I guess just two more to collect. How many robots in the movie. I haven't seen it. I only bought it these guys because they were so well designed.

This was my favorite bot design from the flick. I may have to start picking these up. Zeus and Atom will be coming down the pipe no doubt.

With Noisy Boy made, the only important one is Zeus, which will be a shame if they do not put him out. The other prominent bot that matters are Metro and Twin City. I would LOVE to see a Twin City from 3A, as the red color plus the duel head would just be awesome... Metro, on the other hand, I honestly couldn't care less....

I have gotten Ambush and Midas so far and they totally blow me away from a production stand point. The detail and engineering of these "figures" put anything else on the market to shame, including the HT Iron Mans.....

Can you show me where it was confirmed?:(

it was said on their Facebook page, Ambush and Midas was for last year, Atom and Noisy Boy this year, they dont have the license to do more at this time,if the sales do well, then they might do , but at this point, the line is done wit Noisy boy

Might have to get around to watching Real Steel. Thanks for the link Yoshi.

Back