Michael Myers??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
ok, its been a while but for some reason i have a feeling that sideshow will announce something this halloween.... im hoping a PF!!! what do you guys think??? a 12" loomis??

Man... do I ever wish...

I would LOVE a Myers PF.... Or another figure with a more accurate sculpt.

Loomis would be good as well, but we need a serviceable "classic" Myers. The one we have looks like the H20 version... :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Man... do I ever wish...

I would LOVE a Myers PF.... Or another figure with a more accurate sculpt.

Loomis would be good as well, but we need a serviceable "classic" Myers. The one we have looks like the H20 version... :D

I don't think it even looks like that, the costume is very simple compared to other Sideshow figures, and the face almost looks like one of those simple white heads you see on a manequin. The key is to get the Shatner mask, and part of what was great about the classic Shatner mask was the hair was all frayed and the mask was worn in and imperfect, the SSC figure looks almost like Gentle Giant 3D scanned a perfect head for them to use. Now, it's slightly off topic, but my heart would light up if they announced a PF or 12" Hannibal Lecter, Sideshow answered my Jaws shark and 12" ROTS Obi-Wan prayers, a Hannibal announcement would top off my year with them.

Id like another Myers. 1/6th Scale or PF. I bet they will be announcing a TCM: The Begining Leatherface soon instead.

Let's keep the spirit going in this forum everyone, Michael deserves the great Sideshow incarnation I know they're capable of producing, and I want to see it happen this year.

im waiting for a pf myers and that lecter sounds good too, id like to see some puppet master figures in the ss quality, but thats just me im weird lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty much a given. AND it has the same classic mask so we might get lucky and have an accurate Myers for a change. :lol

I'm curious how they'll have the original mask, unless they pursued Shatner for rights, I imagine something like that is what always kept the series going with different masks.

MaulFan said:
I'm curious how they'll have the original mask, unless they pursued Shatner for rights, I imagine something like that is what always kept the series going with different masks.

The thing is, Shatner would have to say that the mask looks like him to sue them. :lol I don't care who you are, that mask does not resemble Shatner at all. I know it was a Shatner mask they made it from, but that mask never looked like Shatner :rotfl

Dittos.

Just hope they don't screw up a remake. This is one that I think will lose much being remade. Can't see it being any good myself.

hairlesswookiee said:
ok, its been a while but for some reason i have a feeling that sideshow will announce something this halloween.... im hoping a PF!!! what do you guys think??? a 12" loomis??

I'd cry a thousand tears if they did a doll of the legendary Donald Pleasance. He deserves nothing but the best treatment.

A soundchip would be incredible.

Rhodes said:
I'd cry a thousand tears if they did a doll of the legendary Donald Pleasance. He deserves nothing but the best treatment.

A soundchip would be incredible.
I would be shedding tears of joy right along with you. Swappable heads would be a must, original recipe and extra crispy.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I would be shedding tears of joy right along with you. Swappable heads would be a must, original recipe and extra crispy.

Heh, that would be the limited version.

Back