How do you find a flat/room for the summer in SF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there

My girlfriend and I are spending the summer in the usa. Starting from Miami to Chicaco and then flying to California.

Some friends of mine can help me out with a room in Miami and Orlando. But now, I am looking for a room or a flat in San Francisco from the 06/19 to the 07/18. I have no clue how this works here. Do you know good websites for it? A friend studied there for 2 years and told me rents were very expensive and that I won't be able to afford a flat for a month. Which is true because I can't go over 800-900$. I could use couchsurfing but I want to stay in one place for 4 weeks to really enjoy my stay.. It's true I didn't think that much before to take my plane tickets and that staying 10 weeks in the usa is ****ing expensive and way over the money I have left. I won't do the comic con, music festivals and such, but I still hope I can find a cheap price for my stay in SF. Help me please! ahah :)

Ps: sorry if the topic is inappropriate...

Romain

I would start with Craigslist.

You could always stay at a hostel.

Back