Guess The Next 1/4 PF or Comiquette...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodie The Cursed

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been a bit since one has been released... Whats your guess on what the next installment will be..

My guess...

The Thing PF.. Just because he needs to be done right. The movie based piece should'nt count.

I really do not want Sideshow to continue to do the same mistake over and over again
It is: the repeating characters.

there are hundreds of characters in marvel and we already have 3 wolverine related items, 4 spider related items, 3 thing related items ...

Bring on a new fresh character please. Take a look at how popular Doom and iron man had become. new is good.

BTW, a PF angel with open wings would be awesome

Bring on Magik!...:monkey1
But if that never happens...a 1/4 PF Ghost Rider would be sweet....can never get enough flame and bones....and I am sure Darklord Dave would drool over the combination of cloth and leather! :D

Susan Storm Comiquette!! But of course the Jessica Alba version :cool:

gambit said:

Bring on a new fresh character please. Take a look at how popular Doom and iron man had become. new is good.

I agree w/ the bring on new chars... Im just guessing the next one is the THING... And yes its still does need to be done right in the 1/4 format.. I would buy it in a sec.. And Darklord Dave would appreciate the cloth blue speedo in the PF format..

my guess is a venom comiquette and a pf doc ock.
but i'd really like a comic based 1/4 scale thing,the thing maquette doesn't count in my opinion.

what is the difference between a comiquette and PF?

taking into account that Sideshow likes to produce same characters and considering we have the Hawkeye set, it might be a PF Hawkeye
but then again, how many people would buy him is another question as I feel that the sales of the set is not so satisfactory:monkey1

Im sure they will do a sure hot main stream char as magneto sales are slow..I bought one.. I really like it.

Thing, Thor, Cap America would be sure sellers... Of those three I would only be interested in the THING.

Another comic based X-man would be nice..

Bodie The Cursed said:
Thing, Thor, Cap America would be sure sellers... Of those three I would only be interested in the THING.

Now this is relative

I wouldn't buy the Thing and Cap but would buy Thor.
Sorry but I do not like a character that includes specific country name in it. WIth regards to Thing, there are already enough Things: Maquette, bust, FF bust
so pass

ss really needs to make a galactus PF....or how about a galactus piece with silver surfer flying around him (like the human torch in the ff4 piece)

Back