PDA

View Full Version : Do the newer Sideshow Clone Trooper bodies have tighter limbs?

Darthrazz
04-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Basically want to upgrade a Han Stromtrooper body. Want him to be able to hold a better pose. When you pick him up he hangs like Woody from Toy Story! :rotfl

SixthScaleEdward
04-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Swivel at the thighs is pretty loose when picked up, but everything else is tight. :D

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/hntr/SSC%20Clone%20Captain/CloneCaptain.jpg

lerath666
04-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Short answer?
Yes.

Long answer?
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEES

Basicly everything from the sandtroopers forward are good. I swapped my General kenobi to a Sandy a long time ago.

FLOSI
04-04-2013, 09:10 AM
The newer the better.

MidnightClad
04-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Yep all of the new bodies are so much better.