• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Betomatali Freddy Krueger Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHo$TRidER

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I wanted to make a trade to anyone that is willing to trade there 1/6 Betomatali Freddy Krueger Part 1 or Part 2 figure. I will trade a Dela Torre Rob Zombie Halloween 2 Dream Bloody Mask. I will also throw in a awesome head stand made custom for the mask itself. PM me if you wanna trade or reply to this thread. I will also send pics so you can see the mask. If you have never seen Dela Torre's RZ Halloween masks, They are very highly detail and high quality masks and retail at a pretty high price. Thanks & GOD Bless

I wanted to make a trade to anyone that is willing to trade there 1/6 Betomatali Freddy Krueger Part 1 or Part 2 figure. I will trade a Dela Torre Rob Zombie Halloween 2 Dream Bloody Mask. I will also throw in a awesome head stand made custom for the mask itself. PM me if you wanna trade or reply to this thread. I will also send pics so you can see the mask. If you have never seen Dela Torre's RZ Halloween masks, They are very highly detail and high quality masks and retail at a pretty high price. Thanks & GOD Bless

why do ppl keep posting this **** here, u know there is a section to post this crap its called "the for sales/trade"

why do ppl keep posting this **** here, u know there is a section to post this crap its called "the for sales/trade"

dude you really need to chill out, its a thread on horror action figures etc, people obviously assume in posting here so it gets views and people actually have the stuff to trade, i have said before posting in the want section etc doesn't get views by anyone that will actually help you, i have posted like this here as you know and actually got results..... i posted in the want section.....and you guessed it....nothing.
no disrespect but dude calm down, people just need an answer fast and this is the best place to get one involving the stuff people need. i have read the rules and really this is not breaking any rules....its about horror action figures and i have seen these threads before throughout the page going right back to the beginning of this page being started. i wish you wouldn't get that annoyed about it, some of us just like i said need help fast. he isn't doing any harm:duh:idea:wink1:

dude you really need to chill out, its a thread on horror action figures etc, people obviously assume in posting here so it gets views and people actually have the stuff to trade, i have said before posting in the want section etc doesn't get views by anyone that will actually help you, i have posted like this here as you know and actually got results..... i posted in the want section.....and you guessed it....nothing.
no disrespect but dude calm down, people just need an answer fast and this is the best place to get one involving the stuff people need. i have read the rules and really this is not breaking any rules....its about horror action figures and i have seen these threads before throughout the page going right back to the beginning of this page being started. i wish you wouldn't get that annoyed about it, some of us just like i said need help fast. he isn't doing any harm:duh:idea:wink1:

Thank you so much for understanding. I have never traded on here before so like you said since its horror related i thought by posting here i would get a reply fast. I'm really sorry if i bothered anyone with this post. I just wanted to make a fair trade. I really hope this post does not get taken down.

If you are like myself a newer member you can't post in the sales thread :( but bud you'd be lucky too find someone who's willing to trade a beto krueger :0 I have a ones customs kruger sadly couldn't afford Betos :( good luck!

If you are like myself a newer member you can't post in the sales thread :( but bud you'd be lucky too find someone who's willing to trade a Beto Krueger :0 I have a Ones Customs krueger sadly couldn't afford Betos :( good luck!

Yea i really hope someone id down for the trade. I really really love my Dela Torre RZ Halloween 2 Mask but i rather have a Beto Freddy figure

If you are like myself a newer member you can't post in the sales thread :( but bud you'd be lucky too find someone who's willing to trade a beto krueger :0 I have a ones customs kruger sadly couldn't afford Betos :( good luck!

that also ..... i was unable to post there at first, but i eventually got a post in and nothing happened ..... and i wish i could get the beto one too but its well expensive :( i wouldnt mind having a ones customs piece tho :p:panic:

Thank you so much for understanding. I have never traded on here before so like you said since its horror related i thought by posting here i would get a reply fast. I'm really sorry if i bothered anyone with this post. I just wanted to make a fair trade. I really hope this post does not get taken down.

no problem dude i know how you feel, i have got results doing this exact same thing.... it isn't doing any harm so just do what you can :):clap

Aha I know that feeling there is a part 1 freddy up on eBay not the best but still I'll find it and send you the link :) I have 2 part 1 I have the part 1 with the normal burnt face and the other part 1 which has the skull face paid £130 for the hat 2 sculpts and gloves. Give me half hour or so I'll have the link too the one on eBay :)

Aha I know that feeling there is a part 1 freddy up on eBay not the best but still I'll find it and send you the link :) I have 2 part 1 I have the part 1 with the normal burnt face and the other part 1 which has the skull face paid £130 for the hat 2 sculpts and gloves. Give me half hour or so I'll have the link too the one on eBay :)

Ok. WOW Nice collection you have there. Do you have any pics?

im not angry at all but there are rules for the board that need to be followed, the reason alot of people crack it is because the whole 1:6 section is flooded with people trying to find **** which isnt right. There is a section called "The Marketplace" where you can post this ****.

the other reason why its annoying is because he posted the same thing in the "Horror - Statues, props, etc." section

am i seriously the one person who gets annoyed by people flooding the 1:6 section by starting new threads asking people if they have a figure, mask, headsculpt. Even though there are many sections to post things you are trying to sell/buy ect

There is a 1:6 FREDDY section here

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110263

instead of starting a new thread about it maybe ask in there people actually go into that section

From my experience, You be better off offering cash or another rare figure. Sometimes it is either a boat load of cash or the rare figure that will intice someone not willing to sell. Not sure what your mask is worth, but Beto figures are pretty pricey on the second hand market, I should know :(

At times "cash" isn't king as I would only part with some of my rare figures if only to get another figure.

From my experience, You be better off offering cash or another rare figure. Sometimes it is either a boat load of cash or the rare figure that will intice someone not willing to sell. Not sure what your mask is worth, but Beto figures are pretty pricey on the second hand market, I should know :(

At times "cash" isn't king as I would only part with some of my rare figures if only to get another figure.

I feel you. I hope someone though is willing to trade

Back