• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SDS Stormtrooper Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hedji

Super Freak
Reaction score
Needing to clear some space and raise some funds, so I have to let go of one of my babies.

The Shepperton Design Studios Stormtrooper Helmet. This is the Stunt version. Stand with plaque number low number 22 included. (hey, 1/3 or Order 66!)

The helmet is in excellent condition with no yellowing. As it is handmade by Andrew Ainsworth, who made helmets for the original Star Wars, there is a spot or two where he covered a hole or abrasion with some kind of glossy white sealant. I say this in full disclosure, but they are hard to find unless you are looking for them up close. Remember, this was hand assembled by with the same craptacular care the originals were.

The inside of the helmet has the star-shaped foam padding and green lens material. Signed inside by Andrew Ainsworth.

Honestly, it is a beautiful display helmet. I'm only selling because I have too many trooper helmets, and I need to make room for a C-3PO bust.

$475 Shipped and Insured to the continental 48 US States. Shipping overseas will be a bit more, but I would need to box it up and measure the weight if there is interest. PM me if interested.

img4263rg.jpg

img4264c.jpg

img4265gx.jpg

img4266o.jpg

Back