Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerox_dogma

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Sinestro Premium Format™ Figure

ezasa6et.jpg

935873_10151542994429145_849901477_n.jpg

This pic is in the Sideshow Facebook.

SINESTRO PF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, I wonder if this is the PF because will be phenomenal with Green Lantern.
is the only way I would buy that statue.

charlie you ordered green lantern? I'm thinking of ordering it, after seeing some pictures made in photoshop with batman and superman. I hated it so far until now.

7e9yma5a.jpg

Re: Sinestro Premium format??

I don't know why Sideshow didn't tease them at the same time. They would've sold a lot more Hals if people knew he wasn't punching an invisible jaw but in actual fact, Sinestro. I'm sure a lot of us had a hunch but seeing is believing.

Sinestro is my favorite villain of the DC universe. I really hope they have him in his Sinestro Corps attire.

Pass... Zero interest in this character

I agree on this one. I might buy one in the after market. Unless the ES is 200 or something for a really good ex. I kind of think he's cool but not a must own for sure.

I agree on this one. I might buy one in the after market. Unless the ES is 200 or something for a really good ex. I kind of think he's cool but not a must own for sure.

He's a must for GL fans. The Sinestro Corps war was epic.

Back