• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Dinosauria Spinosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB Sideshow Dinosauria Apatosaurus and Carnotaurus Maquette

Good luck with this Ben, but I'm not sure if $350 is going to get you the Carnotaurus. Hopefully someone is feeling generous. :)

You're right Jeremy. Both statues are no longer found in stores. The cheapest, Apatosaurus on ebay, cost 399$:wink1:

The last Carnotaurus sold on ebay back in February for $350 and it was an exclusive, actually. Apatosaurus was discounted well below retail on Sideshow in late 2012. Sadly, they just don't seem to pop up that often around here. I might just have to wait for an ebay auction to show up.

I was lucky enough to at least pick up the last Velociraptor vs. Protoceratops dio from CSC for $230. I'm pretty happy about that acquisition. :)

Last edited:

I'm looking for an Allo vs. Camaro if anybody's selling...

Re: WTB Sideshow Dinosauria Apatosaurus, Carnotaurus, and Deinosuchus vs. Parasaurolo

Bump...........

Back