• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Kratos Sideshow, reg or ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OblastSRT4

Freaked Out
Reaction score
PM me price/condition. Also if you are interested in just selling a left hand let me know, I know it sounds weird but I was scammed out of a hand lol. Thanks.

PM me price/condition. Also if you are interested in just selling a left hand let me know, I know it sounds weird but I was scammed out of a hand lol. Thanks.

How the heck did you get scammed out of a hand? Sorry to hear your plight. Where are you located?

If you were in NYC I would arrange for a local pick up but I doubt I Wanna ship it since I don't have a box for it.

Thanks all but I picked up an ex to replace my statue, but I'll still eventually need a hand so that offer stays open. I may try to sell my handless kratos but not sure how much that will fetch. I'm sure the only interested people would be people who can do custom work.

Congrats buddy. Hope you got a good deal for it. Yea throw it on ebay and see where it goes. Or maybe be patient and find a set of EX hands on ebay.

Yea I got it for a bit less than going rate since he accepted my offer which was 100 less than he wanted. Some other guy has one on ebay listed at $1200 lol, wtf. Anyway, yea ill probably send it off on ebay and see where it goes, maybe a custom statue dude is checking it out, shouldn't be too hard to make a hand if they know what they're doing.
Honestly this whole thing wasnt even about the money, I just felt violated that he stole a hand from me and got away scott free. Anyway from here on out I will take pics and videos of packaging up my statues when I sell them...

Gotta learn somehow. Thanks all.

Yea I got it for a bit less than going rate since he accepted my offer which was 100 less than he wanted. Some other guy has one on ebay listed at $1200 lol, wtf. Anyway, yea ill probably send it off on ebay and see where it goes, maybe a custom statue dude is checking it out, shouldn't be too hard to make a hand if they know what they're doing.
Honestly this whole thing wasnt even about the money, I just felt violated that he stole a hand from me and got away scott free. Anyway from here on out I will take pics and videos of packaging up my statues when I sell them...

Gotta learn somehow. Thanks all.

How much you looking to get for the statue anyway? Just curious. And how much you end up paying for your replacement?

Back