• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, hope you all are well.
By now, I assume many of you are aware of our situation. Because of what we are going through, we are listing the last items I have in my collection.
I hope you guys find interest in any of them and know that by buying them, you are also contributing with a good cause, in which we need all the help we can get.

The prices does not contain shipping and it is calculated via USPS by weight and destination.

Premium Format Bucky $150
Premium Format Thor (movie) $199 SOLD

Thor has a small damage in one of his wings (helmet).

We also got granted permission to list our non-statue item.

PS Vita Limited edition bundle. This is the White Vita that comes with Assassin's Creed Liberation and a 4gb Memory Card.

It also comes with 6 physical games and 1 downloaded game.
The games are: Shinobido 2, Uncharted, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter X Tekken, Dynasty Warriors Next and AC Liberation.
The downloaded game is Castlevania for the PSP which has many Castlevania games inside it.
The Vita is in excellent condition, used less than a month. Bought for this past holiday season.
It comes with everything included in the original package (charger,etc)

We are asking $350 for it. Shipping is only $12 in the US and $20 Worldwide.

Please, if you are interested in any of this, think also that you are not only buying the item but also helping us in this difficult times.

Please PM me if you wish to see pictures.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: Charity sale

Bump! Come on guys, these prices are super affordable!

Re: Charity sale

Anyone interested in the VITA? It's a pretty nice deal!

Back