TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIP
photo-69_zpsa0e96edf.jpg

Thanks gents.
Blitz way body, outfit re coloured and wet treated, modded leather belt, working on neck.

Looks nice... fixed neck is definitey the way to go. Funny too as I think Sideshow has some fixed neck bodies now; don't know why we got this one.

That reminds me I need to call about my replacement saber.

very cool so far Rory

Looks nice... fixed neck is definitey the way to go. Funny too as I think Sideshow has some fixed neck bodies now; don't know why we got this one.

That reminds me I need to call about my replacement saber.

Do they? I thought all they had right now was the very muscular one they're using for the 1/6 superman

Maybe I'm wrong, I thought one of the recent Joe's had a fixed neck. If not they should... some of the Buck bodies had them.

Nice.. looks like Young Ben's Been hitting the Gym. :lol

Seriously, though, looks good.

Maybe I'm wrong, I thought one of the recent Joe's had a fixed neck. If not they should... some of the Buck bodies had them.

Nope, sideshow has no fixed necks on the pro's yet.

gonna swap mine to a truetype regardless i think though.

Wanna take advantage of those excellent boots, and the hot toys ankle does a much better job.

I'm getting a young Jack Palance vibe from that picture, Pixletwin...believe it, or not! :)

Jack-Palance-9542401-1-402.jpg

...forgot about this thread, should have posted this in here, sorry. WIP.
new body/neck, extended legs, darkened/treated all fabric, modded Episode II belt and sabre.
1-97_zpsdfffbc1e.jpg

Damn, that's great, Rory. Nice customizing work and really like the colour and drape you got on the robe. Not a big fan of Obi-Wan's look in Episode I, but that is sweet.

The people who had AOTC belts and lightsabres on hand are lucky. If anyone has extras I would be happy to buy them.

I wasn't lucky, I bought them specifically in anticipation of this release. Try ebay..

Damn, that's great, Rory. Nice customizing work and really like the colour and drape you got on the robe. Not a big fan of Obi-Wan's look in Episode I, but that is sweet.
Thanks man :duff

Back