Anyone Resculpt horror sculpts ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few details. You want the heads modified to correct them? By how much--eyebrow/lip shape or major facelift?

Ummm I'll start with beetlejuice when I'm back from holiday I'll drop you a pic it's a major face lift.... I bought him with his wedding suit and normal suit head sculpt needs a big improvement I'll send you pics when I get home :) it's a big job resculpt

If your up for a challenge I'd like to see what you could do with this pennywise sculpt I'm having hair put on it later on think you could work so magic in this ?

I'd love too have a decent pennywise sculpt think you could fix this ?

It's too bad PinkertonFX (aka John Pinkerton) was such an *********. His Pennywise sculpt is still the best I've seen. I lost $90 on him though as he took the money and never delivered a sculpt.

I don't know if anyone ever got a copy; but I think karma would allow us to recast it :lecture

Pennywise-hair-4.jpg

Pennywise-hair-3.jpg

Pennywise-hair-2.jpg

Pennywise-hair-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]​

Ohhh man I'm sorry too hear that :( ohhh btw dude the beto pennywise turnt up today but I'm away for the week so I have to wait till friday :(

And yeah if he was a ********* took your money if anyone had the sculpt they should cast it lmao!

Yeah, I tracked him for awhile and harassed him when possible... but he eventually got smart enough to block me from accounts he held :lol

But it was a fantastic sculpt and I think really captured Tim Curry's look.

Yeah, that is a crazy dope Pennywise. I've never seen that so thanks for sharing. I'm thinking of pushing Caine to sculpt one. Loving how he improves with every sculpt. I'm sure there would be enough interested in him.

Yeah, that is a crazy dope Pennywise. I've never seen that so thanks for sharing. I'm thinking of pushing Caine to sculpt one. Loving how he improves with every sculpt. I'm sure there would be enough interested in him.

I thought about the same thing plenty of people want to sculpt should actually do it I'm pretty sure Caine would deliver an awesome sculpt too! :0

I've just spoke too Caine and this is what he said "
Id love to. I was actually thinking recently that it might me cool to have the burned face version from when he was sprayed with the kids inhaler. Unfortunately though this will have to come several months from now. I'm finishing up this AOD stuff and that's probably going to be it for several months because of personal obligations. But I'm definitely interested when the time comes."

I think he has got the right idea acid melting pennywise would be great :)

Can't match the Pinkerton head, wouldn't want to attempt it either.
The simplistic Pennywise sculpt...wouldn't want to try improving that either--wouldn't really have an idea of how close you want it to be to the real character (which i don't know). Pass.
Beetlejuice, could be a possibility...would need a pic of your sculpt to get an idea of how far off it is, and what might be doable.

Yeah, I tracked him for awhile and harassed him when possible... but he eventually got smart enough to block me from accounts he held :lol

But it was a fantastic sculpt and I think really captured Tim Curry's look.

LOL. That guy is local to me. I've used him a couple times for prop work in the past. You're certainly not the only person with this feeling...

Yeah, after I got burned I looked up his name in a google search and a bunch of pages came up about him being a scammer :lol

I now search before I buy :lecture

Back