• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Bowen Savage Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmutha

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Bowen Savage Hulk for a nephew. Anyone have one for sale?

I am also potentially interested in a Thor Comic PF (reg or EX) on a local pick-up sale only. I live in Edmonton, Alberta...if you live anywhere close to me (as far as Calgary) and have a comic Thor PF for sale (reg or EX), let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Wolverine PF

Bump. Still looking for one of these. Also looking for a Thor PF (comic version)...preferably EX, but I'd consider a Reg, too.

I have made a couple purchases from Board members (snagged a Venom Com and a BiB Spidey) and I have 100% eBay feedback (username kmcbales). You can sell to me with confidence.

Re: WTB: Thor PF (comic version) - Local/Pickup Sale, or Joker/Black Cat/Morgul Lord

See first post...looking for a local seller (someone reasonably close to Edmonton...within driving distance) who has a comic Thor PF for sale. Let me know. Also interested in a Joker, Black Cat, or possibly a Morgul Lord PF.

Re: WTB: Thor PF (comic version) - Local/Pickup Sale, or Joker/Black Cat/Morgul Lord

Bump.

I am also interested in a Bowen Savage Hulk.

No local Thor for sale?

Re: WTB: Thor PF (comic) - Local Sale, Joker/Black Cat/Morgul Lord PF, Bowen Savage H

No Savage Hulks out there? I am looking to pick one up for a nephew (looking to start him up a collection!).

Re: WTB: Thor PF (comic) - Local Sale, Joker/Black Cat/Morgul Lord PF, Bowen Savage H

I was able to secure a Joker PF EX, so I no longer am looking for that one.

Still interested in a Bowen Savage Hulk (for a nephew), and if anyone in the Edmonton area has a comic Thor PF (reg or EX) that they are willing to let go, let me know.

I have the Bowen gladiator hulk if that's the one you're talking about. Willing to sell. PM me and we can deal.

I have the Bowen gladiator hulk if that's the one you're talking about. Willing to sell. PM me and we can deal.

Nope...looking for this one here:

STK471135.jpg

Thanks anyway!

Back