The Mortal Instruments: The City of Bones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the lady who wrote this series got discovered off writing Harry Potter fan fiction and the majority of the characters are just reworked from HP.

Never read em, except the first chapter of the first book, but my aunt enjoyed them.

like the percy jackson series. this movie will suck donkey *****.

what!? we can't say ***** now? basketballs?

Looks like somene took Constantine, They Live, Twilight and Underworld and put them in a blender.

The kind of junk I avoid at all costs.

I'm sure this isnt going to be marketed to people like me, more likely tween girls who have an empty place inside since Twilight ended.

Ok, I had never heard of this until yesterday, but saw the listing, and was curious to google the trailer - looked just different enough that my curiosity got the better of me.

Now, I am the kinda guy that will enjoy most movies for what they are - I rarely dislike a movie, so I am happy to say this one was pretty entertaining.

I was playing plot 'catch up' for half the movie trying to follow what was happening, but all-in-all, glad I saw it.

Definitely did not remind me of Twilight, personally

It's got Phil Collins' daughter in it, so I guess that's kind of cool. Not going to see it, though.

I would say that this movie was ****, but I will not insult **** in such a manner. :lol

Now I will say that I've known for quite awhile that I would be seeing this, my wife has read both this series and its prequel series, so as bad as the commercials looked I knew I was going to set through it, what I didn't know was how horrible the movie would be. Bad acting, stupid story, BUT the kicker is my wife didn't even enjoy this. After dragging me to 9 Harry Potters, The Host, all the Twilights, and the other crap shes read, this is the first movie she didn't like. Maybe this means I won't have to see any follow ups. :lol

Saw some posters. Pasty pretty boy actors with leather outfits and tattoos being all emo.

Nah not my cup of tea.

(P.S don't wanna sound petty but Lily Collins should lanscape those eyebrows, she's beautiful but almost has a unibrow going on)

Saw some posters. Pasty pretty boy actors with leather outfits and tattoos being all emo.

Nah not my cup of tea.

(P.S don't wanna sound petty but Lily Collins should lanscape those eyebrows, she's beautiful but almost has a unibrow going on)

Actually, if I was her, I wouldn't. Ever wonder why so many older women have painted on eyebrows? It's because they pluck them so much when they're younger. My mother warned me about it when I was young. She hardly has any. I just plucked between my eyes a bit and that's it. Didn't touch them other wise.

so we can't get a sequel to Constantine but we get this twilight Bulls___

This really pisses me off. That stupid franchise ruined the business forever. Now everyone wants to get some of that Twilight fan money...

F__ this

so we can't get a sequel to Constantine but we get this twilight Bulls___

This really pisses me off. That stupid franchise ruined the business forever. Now everyone wants to get some of that Twilight fan money...

F__ this

Constantine (Constanteen) doesn't need a sequel, Constantine (Constantyne) needs a film. Honestly, though, I didn't mind the film, but it strayed pretty far from the source material.

Back