Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wah

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally announced today on sideshow, looks fantastic...I'm In!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2013/04/01/leader-of-the-wolfpack/

100199_press08-001.jpg

100199_press01-001.jpg

100199_press03.jpg

100199_press04-001.jpg

100199_press05-001.jpg

100199_press06-001.jpg

yeah I saw that too. Looks amazing! available to po him this thursday. too good to be true. Hope SS is not doing april fool on us.

Looks good. Strange day to announce it thou.

April paranoia.

I did also say I wouldn't buy any more clones ... But .....

I was hoping for a Commander Wolffe!
If this is real it's awesome!
The pics so far look great with change out head sculpts!
:yess:

Not something I need but they did a really nice job with that package. If I was a Commander Wolffe fan, I'd be pretty ecstatic. Good price, too, for all the headsculpts and accessories.

I'm guessing it's real because Sideshow just announced on Facebook, they'll be selling
"One Man Wolffe Pack" t-shirts too

I'm guessing it's real because Sideshow just announced on Facebook, they'll be selling
"One Man Wolffe Pack" t-shirts too

I actually thought what a cruel AFD prank that they used pictures of the figure as the picture but then thought maybe it was a subtle hint and am so excited right now that this is real:real

Does anyone else see a PERs type system?, the eyes looks separate to me and it also looks like the face separates at the hairline.

2j7ehv.jpg

Does anyone else see a PERs type system?, the eyes looks separate to me and it also looks like the face separates at the hairline.

2j7ehv.jpg

It sort of does,but I'm guessing it'll be 2 sculpts.
The facial expressions are different.
I hope the final product looks good as these!
:yess:

2j7ehv.jpg

Two different headsculpts. Glad we get one crazy-black-ninja-white-eyeball on one.

Back