ventress character key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want one as well...I'm already so far behind on the line, don't want to fall any more behind. The site said it would be available September, so I don't know when that means.

congerking said:
am I just an idiot, or does the ventress key on the front page here not have a link to it?

You funny French pal:lol

If you look to the left bottom of the mainpage, you will see that it will be on order on 29th.

Mike is a great guy. Only 2 days ago I receive the 6 clone busts from him without any problem and probably will be ordering this as well. :chew

gambit said:

You funny French pal:lol

If you look to the left bottom of the mainpage, you will see that it will be on order on 29th.

Mike is a great guy. Only 2 days ago I receive the 6 clone busts from him without any problem and probably will be ordering this as well. :chew

HAHAHAHA, Viva La France. HAHA, I guess I didn't see the 9/29 pre-order banner on the page. Thanks for pointing it out.

placeholder.gif

hairlesswookiee said:
count down until Friday!!! when is the Shaak Ti supposed to be up for sale and who is gonna be selling it???

She comes out in November so I'm guessing mid-late October. She's not an exclusive to anyone that I know of so she'll be available everywhere that sells Acme. Razor's Edge, Most Wanted, Northside, and our beloved SS.

I read on YodaNews.com that Shaak Ti would be available around october/november like Loki said. Then onto the next character which is rumored to be Kit Fisto.

I don't plan on getting into this line except for the Asajj and Shaak Ti, so I'll most likely pass on the Kit when it's announced. Now if only GG would keep up with more maquettes:monkey5

Darth Loki said:
I don't plan on getting into this line except for the Asajj and Shaak Ti, so I'll most likely pass on the Kit when it's announced. Now if only GG would keep up with more maquettes:monkey5

I love this line because I love the CW cartoons. THAT is what the prequel trilogy should have been, but I digress. I'm just a little behind, I need Padme/Obi-Wan/Grevious/Yoda (i know, all the expensive ones :monkey2 )

mfoga said:
Any idea what time this will go up for sale?

likewise, cause I want to order it as quickly as possible. i go to class until 12 and then work until 6, and I don't want to miss getting her.

dont blame you pitchin... it was a pain in the butt to order too. i had to update my account with them because it's been so long since i've ordered from there.

easy as pie. I wish I could stay away from these but this one's just too damn cool.

Back