Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This poll has nothing to do with if you will order the EX or not. Just if you like the EX head with the flame effects.

Feel free to put your opinion about why you bought it or not but again this is just about the Flame eye effect. Not the Head sculpt itself.

I personally don't like the flame effect.

Last edited:
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

Where's the poll?

Vote no. Not compared to the photoshop presented! :lecture

2hplvlh.jpg

I agree. The best Superman ever on the left!

Last edited:

I respect that SS tried something different, but it just doesn't work imo.....looks a little like Supes eyes have been gouged out.
...and I like the angle and look of the EX head better than the reg....minus the worms.

null_zps86ed87b8.jpg

Be nice if they could tweek it a bit like the photo shopped pics.

Im the maker of the photoshop witohout flames and i really hate the ex portrait, i think a red eyes with light would be awesome.

:lecture It's no doubt the proposed light up red eyes look boss compared to the actual SS EX head prototype. I welcome the change and hope they do it but at the same time as someone else mentioned I don't blame SS and actually applaud their effort to try something different. :clap Just means I'll have the EX displayed with the reg head if they go through with it. :D

Ordered the EX and I like it. Still would have liked to have seen what red eyes alone would have looked like but the EX head will be rotated and displayed when the mood strikes me.

From the pics weve seen, i dont care much for the flames. But Ive said the same kind of thing before and Im learning to reserve judgement until I see it in hand.

I mean, this is Superman! Will SS deliver something that isnt A+ for this piece? This will be one of THE pieces that will pull DC readers into these collectibles. SS cant mess this up.

Im the maker of the photoshop witohout flames and i really hate the ex portrait, i think a red eyes with light would be awesome.

Yeah I gave you credit when I originally brought you pic over.... That dirty rotten MASTERSafara... Well he forgot...:rotfl

I have seen two other photoshop jobs in an attempt to replace the Ex eyes, and I haven't cared for either... Then I saw yours, and YES I agree it would be an improvement.

I honestly think the poll should be change to give people the either or comparisson. The original or Jorge version.... That gives SSC SOMETHING SPECIFIC to look at and compare... Instead of just fanboy complaining....lol

Yeah I gave you credit when I originally brought you pic over.... That dirty rotten MASTERSafara... Well he forgot...:rotfl

I have seen two other photoshop jobs in an attempt to replace the Ex eyes, and I haven't cared for either... Then I saw yours, and YES I agree it would be an improvement.

I honestly think the poll should be change to give people the either or comparisson. The original or Jorge version.... That gives SSC SOMETHING SPECIFIC to look at and compare... Instead of just fanboy complaining....lol

I did not add anything about the light up or either or option because I thought this should just be about what we are getting.

I am about 100% sure that if SS could make it look like the one photoshop photo listed above it would be a landslide of people voting for that.

Thing is, I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell to get a light up feature. So I was just curious how many like or dislike what we are getting.

No complaing, no *****ing, just straight up voting.

Oh and I thought it would be nice to have a Superman thread that did not have 700++ Spidey comments :) ;)

I wish they would give us a third head without the noodles. I would display the noodles a little to spark conversation but my favorite would be the EX head with red eyes only. That head sculpt is killer just lose the noodles. I don't care if they would light up or not just give us a head with red angry eyes.

:gah:

I did not add anything about the light up or either or option because I thought this should just be about what we are getting.

I am about 100% sure that if SS could make it look like the one photoshop photo listed above it would be a landslide of people voting for that.

Thing is, I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell to get a light up feature. So I was just curious how many like or dislike what we are getting.

Oh and I thought it would be nice to have a Superman thread that did not have 700++ Spidey comments :) ;)

I agree with everything you said above accept that last part ... Ya DBAG!!!....:nana::pfft:

Jokes:1-1:

This has not gone into production yet so they should fix the Ex and give us red eyes only. No need for light up, just red painted angry eyes. Easy fix IMO.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :nana:

Actually I am depending on Spidey and his posts to help keep this poll up at the top so more people ca see it and vote :)

Actually I am depending on Spidey and his posts to help keep this poll up at the top so more people ca see it and vote :)

Don't worry man. You have my cooperation in giving him a hard time too and keeping this thread up at the top for a while! :1-1:
:rotfl
:wave

I like the Arthas lightup eyes. Ssc needs to do the exact lightup feature like Arthas. It would be epic!

Yes would just love the red eyes instead of noodle eyes :monkey2:slap

Back