needing a set of spectacles and sheet for michael myers figure :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright mate calm down init, and i have said before no one views it in that section so i put it on this section so it does.... all that is in that section is gay *** superhero ****:chillpill:

Im not mad but that's no excuse to say that. This board has rules and if u dont follow them u run the risk of getting banned. All ur doing is spamming the 1:6 section

Im not mad but that's no excuse to say that. This board has rules and if u dont follow them u run the risk of getting banned. All ur doing is spamming the 1:6 section

fair enough dude .... understandable ....... 3rd times the charm i wont mistake that again :) just annoys me that it never gets read so whats the point ya know when people who actually care are here :thud:

fair enough dude .... understandable ....... 3rd times the charm i wont mistake that again :) just annoys me that it never gets read so whats the point ya know when people who actually care are here :thud:

Try the wanted to buy section if nothing happens maybe post in the actual myers section in here atleast that way ur not starting a new thread

Back