Password Protected ANGEL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
What's with the password protected Production Update in Behind the Show? I typed my password but couldn't get through.

Is this password thing something new? Anyone else have trouble?

I believe there was a special password included in the Angel shipping notice. This thing with password protected images started with Plo Koon I think.

If you ordered Angel direct you recieved the password in an email. It isn't the same as your newsletter account.

It's just two shots of the production figure, leaning against a cheap Sideshow backdrop, with regular indoor lighting. It's comparable to most fan pics that get posted when someone first gets their figure in the mail. Not Sideshow studio style photos. Basically Angel looks good in one shot, so-so in another. The closer one looks better. He's holding the short sword in one.

You're not missing much. He looks like he turned out well, is the big revelation.

bluesparrow said:
It's just two shots of the production figure, leaning against a cheap Sideshow backdrop, with regular indoor lighting. It's comparable to most fan pics that get posted when someone first gets their figure in the mail. Not Sideshow studio style photos. Basically Angel looks good in one shot, so-so in another. The closer one looks better. He's holding the short sword in one.

You're not missing much. He looks like he turned out well, is the big revelation.

wonderful to hear he looks good! (unlike those SW figures:lol )

I like that Angel's hands don't have all the rings that the previous Sideshow Angel figures had. They are more normal without the rings.

Also, the face looks much more like the previous Becoming Angel and not as aged as the City Of... Angel prototype head. An improvement, but it doesn't stand out much from the previous Angel.

It is slightly different because of a smirk in the smile, but it is so subtle that it might just be the paint application that makes it look different.

deanandre said:
I like that Angel's hands don't have all the rings that the previous Sideshow Angel figures had. They are more normal without the rings.
So they got rid of the rings after all? Sounds like all of my whining about it actually paid off. :rotfl

OMG, those password protected pictures are the greatest things I've ever seen. I sure wish I could share the password with you guys that didn't get it but then I'd have to kill you. ;) :D

Thanks for the look, DK.

They did change the hands. Victory is mine! I cancelled my excusive order a while back, but now that I see they made the extra effort with the hands I went a ordered the regular from alterego. It's the little things that make me happy. :D

The newsletter is up and the pics are nowhere to be found. And I can't find the pictures on your site either, Darth_K :monkey2

Did ya'll purchase the Angel figure?? The password is in the last e-mail that was sent to those who purchased him. Plus as other's have said it's just two ok pictures that just show that the figure looks pretty good. I think most people will be happy when it finally arrives at their home (whenever that happens....the 21 day notice e-mail is over a month old now :rolleyes: ).

Back