Potential for Galactic Marine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that we have so many clone trooper parts AND the snowtrooper it seems to me it'd be a no brainier and literally no new parts (that I'm aware of anyways) for Sideshow o give us a Galactic Marine. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Re: Potential for Gaactic Marine

Helmets. Boots would need new sculpts as far as I can tell, more interested in the clone scout my self

The only parts that should be reused are clonetrooper hands, forearms, elbow guards, left bicep, and left shoulder armor.

There is very little identical if anything at all the same between the galactic marine and the snowtrooper, they're just similar is all. Probably due to design but also due to the clone being all cgi and the snowie a human in an awkward costume

There is very little identical if anything at all the same between the galactic marine and the snowtrooper, they're just similar is all. Probably due to design but also due to the clone being all cgi and the snowie a human in an awkward costume
:exactly:

They have to start from scratch - from head to toe.

I'd personally like to see a Kashyyyk trooper or AT-RT Driver before the GM.

More screen clones yep...

However I've been saying for some time on RS we need a build a clone. I think it be cool if SSC had a program ya designed the pattern and accessories and payed $250 to produce.

Or build a stormie. Eh pick ya choice.

However I've been saying for some time on RS we need a build a clone. I think it be cool if SSC had a program ya designed the pattern and accessories and payed $250 to produce.

:exactly: Like Nike iD! Consumer customized merchandise! Who's doing that, right now!? No none!
Plus a way to kit the parts so you can build your own as well! :lecture

I want all the troops so I'll say hell yes to just about any possibility of getting them. That said, I would like to see ANY of the scouts soon.

That's actually a brilliant idea. I can even see company's ordering some with their logos on them etc...

Well heck, Lego does it with their brick creator program. Why not SSC?

It's not like you could build a house, a car or an Echo base extension with clone parts.. :lol
I can imagine supply chain & inventory management being a nightmare.

Besides, this customization will defeat the purpose of the Limited-ness
of Sideshow figs.

Believe it or not, those edition sizes are a big factor in keeping the prestige
of their collectibles. It's not like they're HT who can have their top quality
products do the talking.

Back