Statue Kotobukiya 1:7 ArtFX Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH 1:7 ArtFX Pre-Painted Model Kit - Kotobukiya

LOVE this piece! Great presence!
No missing hilt here and the saber lights up! Take that Mythos!
The statue is a bit hard to put together (very snug fit) so I'm actually not going to repack this one in the garage.
He comes with 2 hoods, one up and one down (take that Malgus PF!) but for this piece I think I prefer the hood down look.
I really hope Koto does more Star Wars pieces because Yoda and Obi-Wan are great and I love the light up on both.

dsc2361fb.jpg

dsc2362.jpg

dsc2363a.jpg

dsc2364.JPG

dsc2365p.jpg

dsc2366l.jpg

dsc2367.JPG

dsc2370l.jpg

dsc2372rg.jpg

dsc2373s.jpg

I get what you're saying but it's not like he's jumping around or anything, he's just raising his arm :)

Yeah. it's just a little too Kung Fu.

I love the light up feature and the sculpt is very good.

But I have to be honest. After the Mythos Obi Wan everything else is kind of a let down.

Keep in mind this can be had for around $75. If koto was able to do larger scale pieces I dare say they would surpass SS effort.

This pose is way too PT for my tastes. It just doesn't fit old Ben IMO.

oh so KOTO continues their 1/7 scales ?? cool ! Very nice but as mentioned.. to much action for Ol'Ben...

Would also love ANY OTHER COMPANY do 1/4 then SSC...

It may not reach the Mythos in terms of sculpt (and scale) but he has a hilt and light-up :)

I do like this, but it is not in my scope of collecting. And I simply cannot start collecting a new line.

I have this, pretty much every Star Wars fan that has seen my stuff has commented on how they like it. I haven't seen it for sale for quite some time though.

I have this, pretty much every Star Wars fan that has seen my stuff has commented on how they like it. I haven't seen it for sale for quite some time though.

Yea I might get into the 1/7 Star Wars pieces since Koto seems to be reviving the line. If they make Jedi Luke I am all in. They already have Kylo planned.

I think they did an Empire Luke but if I remember right it wasn't as good as this.

FYI I'm selling mine but I just had someone inquire since you bumped the thread so let me know.

Back