Tony Stark's Hall of Armors Is Coming to Disneyland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This sound like fun to me! :yess:

Tony Stark's Hall of Armors Is Coming to Disneyland!

Disneyland officially announced this morning that a new exhibit will be making its way to the "Innoventions" section of Tomorrowland this April and it is none other than Tony Stark's Hall of Armors from the Iron Man films. Not only will you be able to see the suits of armor used in the movies, but there will be a surprising amount of interactive stations as well. Here's what they say about the upcoming exhibit:

"Beginning April 13, Iron Man Tech Presented by Stark Industries will give Disneyland park guests the chance to see Tony Stark’s Hall of Armor, featuring Iron Man suits Mark I-VII – the same suits featured in “Iron Man 3.” And you will even be able to virtually “suit up,” yourself! Through simulation technology, guests will be able to see what it’s like to operate the latest pieces of the Mark 42 Iron Man armor, even getting the chance to test out its infamous repulsor blasts."

Disneyland confirmed that the exhibit will only be around for a limited time and will run from April through September of this year.

Hitting 3D, 2D and IMAX theaters, the Shane Black-directed Iron Man 3 stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale, Jon Favreau, Ben Kingsley and Wang Xuequi.

The article says it'll run from April through September of this year. :D

It's not permanent? We won't be making our way to the west coast this year. :mad:

f-this.gif

It's not permanent? We won't be making our way to the west coast this year. :mad:

f-this.gif

These things are never permanent because the Iron Man Armors might make other stops after September, or back into the archives. It's only to support the release of Iron Man 3, something they're trying to do more often nowadays via synergy.

Giving it a limited time also encourages people to make a decision and GO.. since there's no new "ride" this year. Although there is a new sub-land section, three new shows, and a new meet & greet area.... so there's no shortage of new things to see really.

For Oz the Great and Powerful, they did a limited time 6 minute preview in one of the 3D theaters at California Adventure, much like they did for Tron Legacy... using special in-theater lighting effects, water sprays, and wind machines create a 4D effect you couldn't get in the regular theaters.

Through September? I might have to make an overnight trip just to see this. Of course it hits right after we get back.

I can't believe I just missed this exhibit! BY ONLY A WEEK! :gah:

AND I also missed the Build-A-Droid addition in Star Traders too! :gah: :gah:

I have an annual pass and was so excited when I found out this would be at Disneyland, I asked my girlfriend if she was interested in going and she too was very excited to check it out. I picked her up from work yesterday and we went specifically to check out this exhibit when they had told us it was closed because the exhibit closes at 6:00pm, needless to say we were very upset and just went home after that, I am going to try to go again sometime this week but its really lame they would not have the exhibit open all day, especially because it's only there for a limited time.

Back