Marvel Bookends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
These look interesting, don't know of pricing yet, but probably about $150 ??

main.jpg

Pretty sweet............they look like they have pretty good detail in them...........

The SRP is $250, I believe, which seems outrageous. It's a great looking sculpt, and I'd actually like to get it, but not at $250. Maybe at $150. The Gandalf/Bilbo bookends were only $50 and they came WITH a book!

Saurons I said:
The SRP is $250, I believe, which seems outrageous. It's a great looking sculpt, and I'd actually like to get it, but not at $250. Maybe at $150. The Gandalf/Bilbo bookends were only $50 and they came WITH a book!

WOW...yea $250 is outrageous for these bookends. I would have doubts about even paying $150 for them...but AHHHHH, I would really like the gandalf/bilbo bookends for $50. :monkey2

Definately not worth $250..................

Considering looking at the TPB's that are in the pic, these things are maybe only 10 inches long and around 6 inches tall. Not what I would consider to be worth $250.

But then again, the following pic is going for $250 and are limited to 1,000 pieces:

001_big.jpg

congerking said:
WOW...yea $250 is outrageous for these bookends. I would have doubts about even paying $150 for them...but AHHHHH, I would really like the gandalf/bilbo bookends for $50. :monkey2

250 is crazy I agree

regarding Gandalf & bilbo bookends, take a look at this pal (sorry if I'll make you jealous:eek: )

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29799&item=330018227277

for 29$ I also got the hardcover heavy book :banana

BTW, Gandalf & Bilbo bookends are the best bookends I ever saw.

I strongly suggest you to find one, you will not regret

gambit said:
250 is crazy I agree

regarding Gandalf & bilbo bookends, take a look at this pal (sorry if I'll make you jealous:eek: )

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29799&item=330018227277

for 29$ I also got the hardcover heavy book :banana

BTW, Gandalf & Bilbo bookends are the best bookends I ever saw.

I strongly suggest you to find one, you will not regret

I hate you so much it's not even funny :lol . but are those bookends the Sideshow Weta bookmarks?

congerking said:
I hate you so much it's not even funny :lol . but are those bookends the Sideshow Weta bookmarks?

hahaha :lol

I presume they are the Sideshow Weta ones, with black velvet on sides-bottom and with signatures of Oluf and Mary Machlachlan at the bottom.

I do not know if there is a ES number of these but I do not have any ES number on mine

regardless, I am more than happy to have these great bookends for a great price plus the book (did I make you to hate me more :D )

gambit said:
hahaha :lol

I presume they are the Sideshow Weta ones, with black velvet on sides-bottom and with signatures of Oluf and Mary Machlachlan at the bottom.

I do not know if there is a ES number of these but I do not have any ES number on mine

regardless, I am more than happy to have these great bookends for a great price plus the book (did I make you to hate me more :D )

Very much so. i'm going to fly to france, get my french army and march my way to russian like the was napoleon did.....oh wait, that didn't work out too well (i ALWAYS forget my history:lol :lol )

$250 is too much. I was planning on looking for 2, one plain and the other custom painted. But I am not willing to pay $500 for 2 sets of bookends :monkey4

whats up guys, i havent been here in a while, i decided to check in. i love these bookends, but the pricetag is too rich for my tastes. ill be hunting the bay for these..lol i just realized this was my first post. so hello everybody

Back