Hello guys...gals!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eva Estelle

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

....Just figured I'd make this my first stopping place on this forum and pop in and say hello! I'm not really much of a collector of anything....yet! The enthusiasm of some of the collectors here has me wondering what I'm missing though!
The only item/s I have thus far is that nearly naked lurtz, by sideshow, the series one poly. statue( and it's been signed by Mr. Makoare!) Like a few here, I'm waiting on the new Lurtz in armor 1:4 figure.

Welcome to the board, and if your wondering what you'll be missing if you start down this road, all I can say is that its green, hard to come by and you'll never have enough of it.

Welcome Eva! So far, we have three things in common: a girls name, a Weta Lurtz statue signed by Makoare, and the PF Lurtz coming soon! If that ain't a good start! Welcome Eva Estelle, in my book, you are already a 'star'.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Welcome Eva! So far, we have three things in common: a girls name, a Weta Lurtz statue signed by Makoare, and the PF Lurtz coming soon! If that ain't a good start! Welcome Eva Estelle, in my book, you are already a 'star'.

Ahhhh, now that's to much! Cool! LOL. I have a girl's name cuz I am a girl! well, woman rather. LOL. Where/when did you meet Lawrence ? I'm a huge fan of his! I'm going to beg'em to sigh this one too! LOL

Eva Estelle said:
Ahhhh, now that's to much! Cool! LOL. I have a girl's name cuz I am a girl! well, woman rather. LOL. Where/when did you meet Lawrence ? I'm a huge fan of his! I'm going to beg'em to sigh this one too! LOL
Well, I met him last year (or the year before that!?) in Ghent at the FACTS fantasy con. Here's the link:
https://www.facts-convention.com/fa_index.html
It's the biggest event of that kind in the Benelux (Belgium-Netherlands-Luxembourg). I'll be going there this year too. It's from October 14th-16th. My PF Lurtz won't be here before that date, so I can't let him sign it!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
.......... I'll be going there this year too......

Awww, you're so lucky! It seems the best conventions are always held outside the states! :( Thanks for the link! Looks like it's going to be heaps of fun this year too!
I met Lawrence a few years back at the LoTR Trilogy Exhibit. He was so nice.

Eva Estelle said:

We need more girls here! er, hmm, women! :D

Welcome Eva! Great to have you here!

Welcome Eva....your name sound kinda like a Dominatrix name...

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! ..Been reading post trying to get a 'feel' of some of the personalities here. I must agree this is a great group ( that, or the moderators do a great job keeping everyone in order!) I think I'm going to enjoy it here!

Shai Hulud said:
Welcome Eva....your name sound kinda like a Dominatrix name...

That’s funny you should mention that! A good friend of mine use to joke with me about becoming a dominatrix! Seriously!. …...Tell ya what, I’m on the waiting list for a PF exc. Lurtz, if I don’t get converted, I think I may have to forgo my feminine charms and go with some feminine force in an effort to obtain one! I can just see myself cracking a whip now! “ On your knees and hand over that Lurtz ! You pathetic groveling man-creature!!!!” LOL:lol

Back