Action Figure Devils Rejects Otis Driftwood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSMCustoms

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
New to the forums...just thought id share my custom Otis Driftwood i did with the sideshow horror community.

photo_zps86617a56.jpg

photo_zps051baf5e.jpg

photo_002_zps3f969f68.jpg

Cool. I see you are from Cincy. Did you go to the Horror Hound weekend and meet the man, Bill Mosley?

sure did. i sent him a pic on twitter, and he replied asking if i could bring it to horrorhound. so i ended up showing him, and he asked if he could have it. i said yes...that it would be awesome that he'd want a piece of my artwork for his houe. :horror:horror so he ended up giving me his address so i could send it to him, cause he couldnt fly it back with him to LA

sure did. i sent him a pic on twitter, and he replied asking if i could bring it to horrorhound. so i ended up showing him, and he asked if he could have it. i said yes...that it would be awesome that he'd want a piece of my artwork for his houe. :horror:horror so he ended up giving me his address so i could send it to him, cause he couldnt fly it back with him to LA

:rock Sweet. I was there also, got an autographed and a picture with him. It was a great time. Got Sid Haig and Tom Savini's autographs also.

:rock Sweet. I was there also, got an autographed and a picture with him. It was a great time. Got Sid Haig and Tom Savini's autographs also.

hes a awesome dude. very good with his fans...i went friday night, so i would of had a good time if my girlfriend didnt want to meet Norman Reedus lol that pretty much F'd up my whole night. i dont get how it takes me 20 min max to wait in line for Moseley and Carpenter... but for Reedus a damn 3 hours lol

hes a awesome dude. very good with his fans...i went friday night, so i would of had a good time if my girlfriend didnt want to meet Norman Reedus lol that pretty much F'd up my whole night. i dont get how it takes me 20 min max to wait in line for Moseley and Carpenter... but for Reedus a damn 3 hours lol

Yea I was there Sat. Took me 2 hours just to get in. I didn't even bother with most of the Walking Dead cast because the lines were just crazy.

Back