dutch shaefer head sculpt help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggyfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok, first i'd like to thank all the guys that have responded to my questions in this thread, you've help alot! i ended up getting a t800 dx body for very cheap which 'm going to use, now here is my next annoying question, i don't think i want the dutch sculpt, it just seems very small, which arnie sculpt would be better to go after, the original t800 or the dx t800? obviously i'm goig to paint the face with jungle camo, or should i just get the dutch sculpt? any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Last edited:
Re: body advice, dutch shaefer

i used the aci andrew body, or the kaustic plastik muscle body or the new true type. but may be a little big for the dutch head.

My Dutch is on a KP body and I found it to be a great match. I don't think the head looks undersized on it.

Here's another question. Could any of you guys hook me up l with a checklist of all parts clothes accessories I will need for dutch?

I have a ttm20 from a name arm swap. Would that work? It seems like a big body

I have a ttm20 from a name arm swap. Would that work? It seems like a big body

Yeah, I think that would work. It has kind of unattractive elbow joints, but still a great looking body overall.

Re: dutch schaefer accessories and clothes checklist?

Well, I'm guessing a google images search of both the hot toys dutch and some screen grabs will probably give you most of this.

Off the top of my head you will want:
-M16 w/M203 grenade launcher (old school style, not that M4 stuff)
-Colt .45 1911 pistol w/drop down leg holster
-Army Woodland camo pants
-OD Jungle boots
-1 big *** survival knife and one badass bigger knife (machete)
-Beige long sleeve tactical shirt
-Brown/black/green tactical vest (not bullet proof vest. just a vest with pockets. Color appears different based on scene and lighting though. hot toys made it brown, but it looks like real dark green almost black on screen. I think there are a couple arguments about that on this forum)
-Woodland cotton tank top (cut down Tshirt)
-Fingerless gloves (if early fighting gorillas). No gloves/bare hands (if later fighting predator).
-LC2 army belt

Probably will need a watch and a cigar to cap off the finer points.

Last edited:

I wouldn't use the TTM-20. That body is huge. The Dutch head looks way to small on it. Poor old Arnie will look like a pin head.

I really recommend the KP body. Besides Arnold had to slim down muscle wise in order to play the role of Dutch.

I wouldn't use the TTM-20. That body is huge. The Dutch head looks way to small on it. Poor old Arnie will look like a pin head.

I really recommend the KP body. Besides Arnold had to slim down muscle wise in order to play the role of Dutch.

ya, i think i'm going with that one any ways, wish i could find someone who would want the ttm body with bane arms, i think i'm stuck with it haha

Go with the dx head, shorter hair and younger vs the mms with hair thats to long and to old looking.

Go with the dx head, shorter hair and younger vs the mms with hair thats to long and to old looking.

i'm just worried anything but the super tiny dutch sculpt will look terrible, haha, maybe once i get the paint on the face though

I wound up getting a bare cast of the HT Dutch from some seller for really cheap, no way I was dropping $80 or more on the authentic head. I don't think it looks bad on the KP body, I've considered getting the DX head but I'd like to see it on a KP Dutch bash first.

I'm planning on copying what Seb did... I've already sold off the Dutch Body and got a DX just for the head :lol

What he accomplished with the figure is just awesome :rock

which arnie sculpt would be better to go after, the original t800 or the dx t800?

if wanna get crazy and have a couple of bucks to burn...My advice is spend some money, pick up the PF. Get the PF headsculpt digitally scanned and have the scanned copy printed at 1/6 scale. Sell the PF on ebay and you have the perfect Dutch head sculpt at 1/6 scale :lecture

but this idea is a bit adventerous...

if wanna get crazy and have a couple of bucks to burn...My advice is spend some money, pick up the PF. Get the PF headsculpt digitally scanned and have the scanned copy printed at 1/6 scale. Sell the PF on ebay and you have the perfect Dutch head sculpt at 1/6 scale :lecture

but this idea is a bit adventerous...

Thats abit much tbh, you would be better off just buying the hot toys dutch me thinks:lecture

That figure still holds up til today really, the sculpt is good, body is nice looking and the outfit is nice aswell, you could just put on extended ankle pegs to heighten and muscle adapters on the thighs and maybe some platoon cloth boots an you got a pretty damn nice dutch with little effort.

Back