Does anyone have a cure for this disease?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tavegg

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all!

Newer collector. I stumbled across a picture of Bowen's Ultimate Captain America about three months ago and it all went down hill from there. I have managed to pick up almost 50 bowen pieces in the past two months. All of the captains and hulks with the exception of a small few... As if that wasn't enough sideshow collectibles became a tempting mistress when I found the captain as Bucky Barnes PF and now 12 pre-orders deep, along with original captain pf ex (that was a dent in the pocket) I'm in bed with both of them. What a wonderful world to stumble into. I have dealt with some members here already. Very courteous and helpful thus far. I have one completed purchase and a couple pending. Many thanks to Nexus for referring me to the forum. How else would I have found out about sideshow heaven right? Looking forward to many years of pre orders and statue hunting yet to come! Any good recommendations on pieces are welcomed! Stop by and say hi. Thanks all

Last edited:
welcometotheparty.gif

:wave

No cure but sooner or later you will lose interest in collecting we all do.

No cure but sooner or later you will lose interest in collecting we all do.

Depressing to think about it that way but I can concur that most hobbies are extremely exciting at first and they do tend to die lose their luster eventually.... Good thing I'm as sucked in as I am right now. It's going to take a while for the excitement to wear off. Looks like most these pieces keep value or gain a little bit over time. If the worst case scenario is I'm renting these for a period of time I can live with that

Back