movies not quite horror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw these movies granted their terrible but the characters are cool, Im amazed noone made them into figures.

who knows by posting this i might inspire a sculpter to take it and make it gold.

Ok
From the movie West world

the robot guy that went nuts

westworld-4.jpg

Westworld2.jpg

westworld-still.jpg

And from Grindhouse -Planet Terror Cherry Darling
rose mcgowen character

tumblr_lpa28a2rtK1qm18jio1_400.jpg

Rose+McGowan+as+Cherry+Darling+2.jpg

1343137835-cherrydarling.jpg

33997-cherry_darling_planet_terror_grindhouse.jpg

I liked it but alot of my friends tell me i have weird taste in movies so generally evrything I think is great everyone else thinks is terrible so thats why i voiced it ahead of time.

i even saw the sequill future world, now thats the only movie they show on re-run movies.

the above characters is something wgp is passing on but far be it by me not to land potential figures to be made kept quiet.

Im sure their is a sculpter out their that forgot about them and thought they were cool and will bank on them. anything with a rose mcgowen headsculpt will sell she does alot of interesting movies

here is a movie before her and johnathon scheach became well known james duvaul never made it much he was kinda winy though in movie. he also played in donnie darko

600full-the-doom-generation-photo.jpg

a recent film noir
Red sonja
Red-Sonja-1874.jpg

yes she is wearing a chainmail bikini. Sadly rose backed out and opted to play a villian in the conan the barbarian reboot. reason for backing out was she broke her arm specifically elbow doing handsprings in planet terror and was unable to weild a sword

conanthebarbariana.jpg

Last edited:
Back