EX Obi wan worth this price?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooby

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Found a deal on the old Obi wan pf its ex dealer wants $609.56 not including 30.48 shipping. think i should hold off or go for it?

Don't do it mate that price is crazy, just be patient another will come up. Keep your eye on the commerce section here or the classifieds over at Rebelscum.

Last edited:
I would say the average going rate is $250. Don't pay more than $300.

Thank you everyone, i knew it was fishy. i have just started collecting, i won a Boba Fett EX for 600 hes my first so far and i also have a reg luke. im basing my collection around the old movies. i will wait it out and see

I've boughten 3 of these and never paid over $250. (I broke the first one, the second one came broken, the third one is just fine.)
Word to the wise, make sure it comes with the original packaging the feet are easy to break. The second one I bought didn't gave the original packaging and was broken there and the arm. I've always found good prices on here RS and eBay. Just keep an eye out. The Obi PF goes great with the Vader PF.

Back