Apple doesn't support Flash?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
thumbs_superman_batman_and_spiderman_but_apple_does_not_support_flash.jpg

Flash seems to work fine on my andriod phone.

How old is your phone and what version of android are u using?? If you buy a new android phone with updated software good luck with flash. You can buy a web browser app that will translate flash, but u can do this on apple as well (skyfire browser I believe) but its no longer supported by gingerbread and above. Flash is old news and outdated tech anyway. Not something to be that happy about.

Last edited:
How old is your phone and what version of android are u using?? If you buy a new android phone with updated software good luck with flash. You can buy a web browser app that will translate flash, but u can do this on apple as well (skyfire browser I believe) but its no longer supported by gingerbread and above. Flash is old news and outdated tech anyway. Not something to be that happy about.

I love when I hear people say this. Half the websites I go to on a daily basis use flash somewhere on the page.

Galaxy S3 with Jelly Bean(non rooted). Also had no issues with S2 and Ice Cream Sandwitch.

Flash may be outdated but is way more used the HTML5 still. Hell gasoline engines are outdated but you don't see people stop using them.

Back