Release Date - SPAWN by Medicom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WEAPON X

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fellow Enthusiasts good news! Medicom Toys has updated there web site with Intel on the RAH Spawn figure.

The Spawn figure has a release date for, March 2007 at 18,900 yen ($162.36 US) based on this, Sept 24, 2006, international exchange rate.

Product info;
RAH SPAWN(R) No.306

Here is the url
https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/WI/0032.cgi?recno=2519

Cheers to all,

Last edited:
Nice to have a release date... but yowza! That's a pretty hefty price tag. Any word if there will be a US distributor, like McToys or Sideshow?

galactiboy said:
Nice to have a release date... but yowza! That's a pretty hefty price tag. Any word if there will be a US distributor, like McToys or Sideshow?
galactiboy, My understanding that SPAWN will probably be available through the Spawn Store (Online) or The McFARLANE TOYS STORE. I guess that we will have to wait for more Intel.

I was hoping that they would distribute the figure... please post any updated "intel" you find.

Being that this is the first of many Spawn related merch. coming from somewhere other then the house of McFarlane I am stoked....

galactiboy said:
I was hoping that they would distribute the figure... please post any updated "intel" you find.
Fellow Enthusiasts, these photos are from Blister Direct's web site. These pictures are a little more tighter, enjoy! :rock
_______
Ben

ref42089aw6.jpg

ref22089ow7.jpg

page2089ji4.jpg

ref12089sx9.jpg

ref32089qg1.jpg

Re: Release Date - SPAWN by Medicom!!! Pre-Orders at...

For those who are interested... Gang, FYI "intel" - Pre-Orders at killertoys.com and at a great price, $119.95 USD. Indeed I have placed my pre-order in already. Did you?? :rock

medicom12spawnphoto01dpwf1.jpg

Last edited:
Twas spawn that got me back into action figures after a two year hiatus of buying nothing but Lego Technic sets (I know. I know). So yeah, I'm tempted as hell. But man is he expensive.

BTW...BBTS has him for $129.99 for us midwesterners. I love their customer service but their prices have been creeping up there.

Must...resist...the...urge...to...pre-order:)

I figure MacFarlane will never make a Spawn this cool, so might as well go with Medicom. And a nice thing is since this is a comic book character he should be rught around 12" tall.

I admit the price is steep, but this looks to be one of Medicom's best figures and I have a feeling it will be hard to come by in the future... or at least I hope :monkey3

galactiboy said:
I figure MacFarlane will never make a Spawn this cool, so might as well go with Medicom. And a nice thing is since this is a comic book character he should be rught around 12" tall.

I admit the price is steep, but this looks to be one of Medicom's best figures and I have a feeling it will be hard to come by in the future... or at least I hope :monkey3
GalactiBoy (GB), I just remembered that McFarlane went on record stating that personaly he (McFarlane) does not like scale figures with fabic clothing. I'm speculating that the comic book character SPAWN, would best be represented by a established well known 1:6 scale toy company such as Medicom Toy Corporation. It's just one theory! But what ever McFarlane's reasoning, I can live with it and own a part of it! :D
spawnaks3.jpg

You're right Weapon X... he has said that before. That's why I figure that he'd never make this figure. And even if he did, I know that the Quality of Medicom's would still be better. This will be the definitive 1/6 version IMO, barring custom version of course :monkey3

I wonder if that's including the tops of his cape? 13" would almost be too tall if that measures just the body and head... I'm sure he'd be in scale with the Marvel figures.

Back