Dream Warriors Freddy custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbrad1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finally got a new camera and I decided to take some pictures of my Dream Warriors Freddy. The pictures with the flash really do not do the figure justice and I can not figure out how to take pictures without the flash. They just come out blurry. Anyways, I love this figure. The real sweater really sets this figure apart. You may not be able to tell but the weathering of the sweater looks fantastic in person. Hope you enjoy!!

Cheers,

Brad

Picture012.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Finally bought Dream Warrior Freddy from fellow freak jmlsuperman,cant wait for him to arrive.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Shai Hulud said:
Finally bought Dream Warrior Freddy from fellow freak jmlsuperman,cant wait for him to arrive.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Congrats Shai! I think your really like him.

King Darkness said:
I love the addition of a real sweater. Where did you get it?

It's from my Medicom Freddy that I bought back in the day. I wasn't too thrilled with the original, so I changed it then I cut it and dyed it with diluted black acryllic and dry brushed it with black acryllic.

Cheers,

Brad

I love the sweater, Brad. I'm wondering if you're going to pose him with a lifted sweater. If you do, please post pics.

I haven't taken my Freddy out of the box just yet but I soon will be since I want to display for halloween. I thought of purchasing Jason but I'm not sure which Jason would be best suited to display with Dream Warrior Freddy, if at all. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks

Zoomaround said:
I love the sweater, Brad. I'm wondering if you're going to pose him with a lifted sweater. If you do, please post pics.

I haven't taken my Freddy out of the box just yet but I soon will be since I want to display for halloween. I thought of purchasing Jason but I'm not sure which Jason would be best suited to display with Dream Warrior Freddy, if at all. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks

Personally I like the Part III Jason but he is too expensive. My brother has the Part VII Jason, which I think is fantastic..plus it's cheap (he paid $25.00). I haven't tried posing him lifting the sweater. The thought has never crossed my mind since I can't pose him doing the correct way (he rips his sweater instead of lifting). Thanks for the compliment on the sweater. I am very happy with it.

Cheers,

Brad

grangewallis said:
That's a fantastic sweater. It looks like the PF one! Was it difficult to make?

Nope, it was easy. All you need the Medicom sweater, which is fantastic!!! The rest is easy!! It was modeled after the PF sweater....that was my favorite look for freddy...Glad you noticed!!!

Cheers,

Brad

There was also a Matchbox FX Freddy that came out several years ago, I thin he had a knitted sweater too.

EVILFACE said:
There was also a Matchbox FX Freddy that came out several years ago, I thin he had a knitted sweater too.

Hmm...you are correct...but that figure is 18" Do you think it can work? What about shrinking it down?

Cheers,

Brad

drbrad1975 said:
Personally I like the Part III Jason but he is too expensive. My brother has the Part VII Jason, which I think is fantastic..plus it's cheap (he paid $25.00). I haven't tried posing him lifting the sweater. The thought has never crossed my mind since I can't pose him doing the correct way (he rips his sweater instead of lifting). Thanks for the compliment on the sweater. I am very happy with it.

Cheers,

Brad

I also wasn't sure about posing him lifting the sweater since it's not in the movie but how could I not display the souls since they're so cool.

I believe it was CustoMikey that cut his sweater just like in the movie but I don't have the nerve...especially since I'm not much of a seamstress. With my luck, it would all unravel.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check out both Jason Part III & VII.

Zooming out....

I love nerco posts... They are just funny! It's like when you are talking in a group of mates and someone says something random to do with a conversation you were all having 5 minutes earlier... It's just funny!

oh leave him alone. I necroposted when I first joined up too, it's no big. The search function gets us all.

In other news..

Does he have a sculpted soul chest? I would love to see it if you or someone else could post pics.

Back