Batman (1966) digital comic coming soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
You read right, a comic with new stories based on the classic TV series is coming soon. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's due out this summer.

Joker-66.jpg

Batman-66.jpg

Catwoman-66.jpg

Riddler-66.jpg

Robin-66.jpg

https://m.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/adam-wests-batman-returning-as-digital-comic-book

That's pretty crazy. Batman 1966 seems to be getting a whole load of stuff going on lately. Merchandise, the dvd's and now this.

The stuff I posted is by the interior artist, Jonathan Case, but Allred will be doing covers, from what I've read.

So, the first digital chapter hit this week? Anybody else pick it up? I loved it. It was like reading a lost episode.

It'd be awesome if they just offered subscriptions for these things, though. Pay one lump sum for however many months, and download without the hassle. Hell, I'd be even more on-board if they offered the former with an auto download option for subscribers who enabled it.

It'd be awesome if they just offered subscriptions for these things, though. Pay one lump sum for however many months, and download without the hassle. Hell, I'd be even more on-board if they offered the former with an auto download option for subscribers who enabled it.

Yeah, that's a great idea. I'd actually get more digital-first comics if they offered something like that.

Yeah, I guess once a week isn't that bad, but, as a print reader, I generally prefer once a month, per book. I'll give DC2 a few more tries, but I might just start buying the print collection. Then, too, the experience is a bit different for me, since I'm on the iPhone 5, rather than a tablet.

Back