The LEGO Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks okay. Could be fun. btw Unfortunately that isn't Take on Me, by A-ha, that's the craptacular Pitbull sampling just a small portion of that tune... Christina Aguilera is also on that track. *shudders*

Anyway, could be good... and again, Morgan Freeman in yet another film. He has to be in like every second movie that gets released. His agent must love him! lol

This looks great. Stop motion for the ****ing win.....or at least it looks like stop motion. Which is great. :D

Before entering this thread, I was worried it was going to be animated like the video games. I'd have preferred stop motion photography but it looks like they did a decent job at imitating it.

EricVespe: Lego is partly CG, partly stop motion using real Legos.

EricVespe: Lego Movie showed some really funny stuff, including the Morgan Freeman Blind Wizard character telling Batman how to talk.

EricVespe: Channing Tatum is playing Superman, Jonah Hill is Green Lantern. Lego Cast is outrageous.

EricVespe: And Cobie Smulders is Wonder Woman. #Lego

EricVespe: Lego is partly CG, partly stop motion using real Legos.

EricVespe: Lego Movie showed some really funny stuff, including the Morgan Freeman Blind Wizard character telling Batman how to talk.

EricVespe: Channing Tatum is playing Superman, Jonah Hill is Green Lantern. Lego Cast is outrageous.

EricVespe: And Cobie Smulders is Wonder Woman. #Lego

Wins all around!!

:lol Tatum as superman...hoo boy :lol

Back