How I will set up my collection in my new place (when it's built).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am having my last home built, so I may just have a space built into the wall for various sizes of these cubes. That way I can skip the bases. I'll make it so despite the size, all the cube fronts will be flush with the wall. Exciting! I'll even put LED lights around the displays. :D

https://www.slstoredisplays.com/Prod-19-1-1439-14/16-Cube_Unit.htm

The glass is tempered.
The dimensions you can choose are:
10 x 16
12 x 12
14 x 14
16 x 16

What's really cool is that you can add a glass door, as well as close off the back! Much stronger, and more secure than Detolf units!

They also sell the wooden platforms, so you can raise these up off the floor for easier viewing/display of the bottom shelf.

I may get this at my new place. The company is in Florida. Call them to get the catalog mailed to you. The online site doesn't have everything they sell on it (i.e the platforms, doors & hinges for the doors). It's best to get the catalog.

collection2011045.jpg

Take the above cube display, build a place into the walls like below.

BasementIdea.jpg

For my larger items (Wolf Predator 1:1 bust, T-600 1:1 bust, etc.), I can leave the void open and do something like the below.

IMG_2512.jpg

Some lighting ideas.

lighting3.jpg

Looks beautiful!!! I always love the built "in-wall" display showcases....very elegant!!

Wanna see more :D

Very cool. I plan on building the shelving units, with a glass slider, right into the wall, instead of building the space and filling it with already made shelves.

I struggled with that part of the idea. Doing it this way, I can remove the cubes, or customize how they are to fit a PF figure on top of a single cube, or perhaps take the entire cube set up out to display a 1:2 scale statue. Plus, it give me options to take the cubes and put them elsewhere in the home.

I have a 1:2 scale Terminator Endoskeleton, and a Lara Croft Tomb Raider.

13.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Back