Custom 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker sculpt FINISHED, UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackhepburn

Super Freak
Reaction score
I used a Headplay Heath Ledger head as a base before sculpting over everything apart from the ears and eyes. Everything apart from these is new and was made using supersculpey. I have previously only sculpted one head and this is my first proper project. Still need to finish painting the skin, apply make up and add hair. I'm busy learning how to add real hair to a sculpt and should have that once finished

Comments would be appreciated :wave

UPDATED:

1365441714356_zps41fc8fea.jpg

20130321_160433_zpsc7b579bc.jpg

20130321_160419_zps65f3e4d6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker sculpt [WIP]

Not bad. I had thought of using the head play head as a base many time but never got around to it. Nice to see someone finally trying it out

Re: Custom 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker sculpt [WIP]

Not bad. I had thought of using the head play head as a base many time but never got around to it. Nice to see someone finally trying it out

I had originally intended to just sculpt on scars and remove the hair, but then it ended up resculpting the whole thing :lol

It really does take some work to get it to look decent. The Headplay sculpt looks really skinny and young as the Joker unless you add onto it

Back