IF You Only Have enough for one figure, ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
....which one would u like to get?

Gentle Giant Plo Koon

or

Sideshow Plo Koon

...with this being, you, a collector of both line. I know that you can get both, but let's hypothetically say that you only have enough for ONE, which would you like to get FIRST?

:chew

I'm with Darth Waller. If I was forced to choose one, I would want the Sideshow figure to keep my collection complete. I do not have a complete set of GG busts (and never will).

I'd go with Gentle Giant, mostly because I prefer to have the minor characters in the smaller format. For me, the main characters should be the focal point of the collection, so they should be in the larger formats..

I would go with Sideshow because were going to have alot of other Jedi to put him with eventually and the Plo from GG will probably be over produced and available for cheaper later. Plus Sideshow is a better sculpt in my opinion.

Gentle Giant's. Sideshow's just doesnt do it for me.

I'd go with Sideshow because I think a bust is boring compared to a detailed, fully posable 1/6 figure. No offense to bust collectors.

decadentdave said:
MIDEIVAL KURGAN!!!!!!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I told you, Decadent Dave,in the Krusader thread, I like your style.

Neither appeal to me, but I would get the SS version.

The GG busts stay around for a LONG time, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about in terms of finding one long-term. The SS exclusives ... well, you know the story.

Although GG is my 1st love, I'd probably go with SSC version. SSC prices seem to skyrocket right off the bat and GG takes a few weeks or a month for something gain in value. I'm talking about general releases, not some exclusives.

Back